Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Poll: St Henry/Covington Catholic Prediction

Who wins? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • St Henry
      26%
      10
    • Covington Catholic
      73%
      28

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So, who picks up the win, and why? Game is Friday night 12/4 at Cov Cath

Both programs are in rebuilding stages, but CovCath is closer to returning as a top-tier team in the region, maybe even by the end of the year if they progress well enough. And I'll always try and stray away from any upset picks involving a visiting team to CovCath on a Friday night, so I'll go CovCath 67 - St. Henry 52.

St. Henry in a close one will come down to who make more free throws down the strech.

I'll be disappointed if this is a "down to the wire" game.

  • Author
I'll be disappointed if this is a "down to the wire" game.

 

I was thinking the same thing. I would be shocked if the Colonels don't win this one by at least 10.

I believe these two teams are about even in the past few years. Seems like the home team has been winning for the most part. I think the defense will be very good in the game and both teams will get after it. But I think the offense is going to be sluggish. Lots of turnovers and lots bad decisions. I think it could be closer than most are thinking. We know what CovCath has but not many have a clue what St Henry has. Should be a good one.

Coach Faust will do a wonderful job with the talent he has. But he just made final cuts this past weekend due to Cross Country. I'll give the early season edge to the Colonels.

Coach Faust will do a wonderful job with the talent he has. But he just made final cuts this past weekend due to Cross Country. I'll give the early season edge to the Colonels.

 

How many cross country players are on the team?

Coach Faust will do a wonderful job with the talent he has. But he just made final cuts this past weekend due to Cross Country. I'll give the early season edge to the Colonels.

 

As did Coach L with Football: Robinson, Connelly and Soccer: Evans, Schult, so it shouldn't be an excuse for either team!

How many cross country players are on the team?

 

You don't see a lot of cross country/basketball players especially at a cross country powerhouse like SH

  • Author
As did Coach L with Football: Robinson, Connelly and Soccer: Evans, Schult, so it shouldn't be an excuse for either team!

 

And those are the boys who made it. There were other football players who were cut. Not sure if any other soccer guys came out, but I know some football guys did.

"Grade school night" will be the theme for the Crazies.

 

Always a good one.

I like CovCath in this one. Even though they lost to LexCath they were playing a Top 10 team.

 

Colonels by 8.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.