Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colerain 27 Tyler Lee, Texas 12

Featured Replies

Colerain dominated the second half defensively. And of course their running game was as good as ever, they had 53 rushing plays and 1 pass.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did HHS outscore Tyler Lee???

 

;)

This game may have saved Colerain's play-off chances. Especially with the Highlands performance tonight...the 'Birds may pile up more losses than Colerain probably expected. Then again, maybe not.

  • Author
The way it should be.

Ohio wins over Texas.

 

Hey NCF, I got in from work just before 11 and seen the game was still on. I wished I could have gone to both games. Westerville North / South game was a classic game also.

I went to the Grove City Lancaster game, but now I wish I would have went to the two games at the crew.

I went to the Grove City Lancaster game, but now I wish I would have went to the two games at the crew.

Rumor is they only had "about" 10,000 for the Colerain game. I am shocked it is that low. I thought that place would get close to filling up for that one.

The way it should be.

Ohio wins over Texas.

 

 

:thumb: :thumb: Hopefully an omen for tomorrow's game. Go Buckeyes.

:thumb: :thumb: Hopefully an omen for tomorrow's game. Go Buckeyes.

For the second week in a row...get some sleep. :D

  • Author

It didn't look like there was alot of people at the Crew Stadium on TV.

It didn't look like there was alot of people at the Crew Stadium on TV.

That's what 20.00 a ticket gets you. :scared:

For the second week in a row...get some sleep. :D

 

 

Why are you so concerned with my sleeping habits??

Colerain dominated the second half defensively. And of course their running game was as good as ever, they had 53 rushing plays and 1 pass.

 

I still find that amazing, all those rushing plays. Everyone knows it's going to be on the ground and hardly anyone can stop it. That takes a lot of talent to be able to run the ball so well when the defense knows it's coming.

Why are you so concerned with my sleeping habits??

Because you have a big game tomorrow. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.