Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone/Ryle Predictions....

Featured Replies

Speaking of starting the season with a District Game (Holmes v. Beechwood thread), I believe this district game will be a bit more competitive!!!!

 

Boone - 55

Ryle - 48

 

I believe this game will be closer than some realize. Hopefully, Boone doesn't play their half court game (which I believe keeps other teams 'hanging around') and let's the team play to their strengths which I feel are: depth and athleticism.

 

Thoughts?

I think Boone wins in a thriller.

 

Boone 51

Ryle 49

Also when is this game ? Date and time please.

Boone by 7 since it is on Ryle's home floor tonight. Also, I think one of their senior starters might be sitting out part of the game.

Is Tate playing for Ryle this year?

Is the Stanford signee playing hoops this year for Ryle?

I want to see who can handle the Stauffer kid from Boone. This kid is a player.

Tate is not playing this year. Focusing on getting better for football.

 

Ryle in a nailbiter on their home floor.

 

59-58

Boone by five, 55 - 50.

  • Author
I want to see who can handle the Stauffer kid from Boone. This kid is a player.

 

I'm not familiar with him. Did he play last year? What year is he in?

 

The two I'm looking forward to seeing tonight for BCHS are the Jr.s - Brown and Montgomery.:popcorn:

I'm not familiar with him. Did he play last year? What year is he in?

 

The two I'm looking forward to seeing tonight for BCHS are the Jr.s - Brown and Montgomery.:popcorn:

 

Stauffer plays for Ryle, tough kid, nice player. Ryle also has McLeish who is a nice player. I think they can hang around with Boone for 3 quarters but will slow in the 4th. I will take Boone in a close one.

I'm not familiar with him. Did he play last year? What year is he in?

 

The two I'm looking forward to seeing tonight for BCHS are the Jr.s - Brown and Montgomery.:popcorn:

 

I too am looking forward to Brown and Montgomery finally getting some well deserved Varsity time. Those two have flown under the radar of recognition because of the stacked classes above them at Boone, but I believe both will open some eyes just as Stauffer has, once they're seen.

Not having Nichols might open up the floor for Stauffer but it will also make Ryle a lot less physical.

 

Should be a close game on Ryle home floor....

 

will take Boone 53-46

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.