November 29, 200916 yr If you have DirecTV, they haven't carried VS for awhile now....some disagreement with ComCast.....on Insight in Louisville we have it...but no HD... Now, in regards to the game....it was clear from opening tip the Louisville players felt they were going to win simply by stepping onto the court.....they got their tails kicked....it was a great learning tool, but I don't understand why it happened.
November 29, 200916 yr Author If you have DirecTV, they haven't carried VS for awhile now....some disagreement with ComCast.....on Insight in Louisville we have it...but no HD... Now, in regards to the game....it was clear from opening tip the Louisville players felt they were going to win simply by stepping onto the court.....they got their tails kicked....it was a great learning tool, but I don't understand why it happened. It happened because they didn't play defense the first 30 minutes of the game, that and they lose a game like this every year.
November 30, 200916 yr So does that mean Versus and the provider are having a contract dispute? That's pretty brutal to find out on a game day. That is what it appeared to read. Some cable/sat. companies have cancelled VS. due to a price increase from VS. The companies that cancelled said they couldn't afford to pay the increase and didn't think it was fair to pass on to the customer. Anytime you don't get the game, you can watch it here. Not the best in the world, but better than nothing....link Well now you tell me! :irked::lol:
November 30, 200916 yr Anyone with the latest on Knowles? He was having x-ray's of his thumb. I will find out more tomorrow at school and let you know.
November 30, 200916 yr I hope Jasper continues to play well, I always liked his game. Would have loved for him to stay at UK.
December 1, 200916 yr I was really hoping they would pull this one out but no big shocker here. They did a great job getting back in the game but their passing was more than sloppy and that equals fast break points for a team like UNLV.
December 1, 200916 yr Author I haven't watched UL yet...how has Siva looked? Hasn't played a whole lot because Sosa has looked so good.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.