November 24, 200916 yr Not a dr. or a trainer, but it looked like an ACL to me. Hopefully its nothing more than a sprain. Scratch that...Harris back in See told ya I wasn't a dr.
November 24, 200916 yr Bledsoe still has a long way to go. Just too out of control. Hood seems like he is scared out there.
November 24, 200916 yr Anyone listening to the radio? Have they said anything about Pat It looked like an ankle sprain to me. I have been looking for him on the bench this half and haven't seen him yet...
November 24, 200916 yr Maybe he can get some treatment in that nice spa they have there at the resort.
November 24, 200916 yr Cousins lost his temper a little bit there. I knew he was going to hit him as soon as he got the chance. Cuz knew what he did and as soon as he did he just went to the bench..lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.