Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Cleveland State updates

Featured Replies

DirecTV Channel 613.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

4-4 with 16:22

Ugly early

Anyone else think that the room is horribly lit or looks strange? I'm wondering if this is having any effect on the players at all.

  • Author

Looks like high school game film if you ask me.

Looks like high school game film if you ask me.

 

:thumb:

On a side note, Cousins MUST learn how to stay out of foul trouble.

Edited by Texas Leaguer
Mis-spelling

  • Author

:thumb:

On a side note, Cousins MUST learn how to stay out of foul trouble.

Time Warner channel 251...I think they got these rims from some carnie.

  • Author

What years did Duke and Louisville play in the tournament?

Anyone else think that the room is horribly lit or looks strange? I'm wondering if this is having any effect on the players at all.

 

I think so

Time Warner channel 251...I think they got these rims from some carnie.

 

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

  • Author

Refs most of been at happy hour. They know how to call fouls.

score ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.