Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Rider Updates

Featured Replies

Kentucky actually playing very well on both sides. Wall is studly. Bledsoe still a little out of control. Cousins to the bench early again with 2 fouls but Orton is picking up the slack. Patterson is a lock for a double double in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Orton and Wall are playing very well.

 

Along with PP.

 

UK's Defense is actually playing very well.

Patterson got his double double before the half.

  • Author

UK up 25 at half. Held Rider to 0-9 from 3 point range. They're playing more and more like the #4 team in the nation every game.

  • Author

This just in. Patterson's a beast.

Orton is going to play a key role for UK this year, in a way I like him better than Cousins.

 

Orton with 10 5/6 shooting off the bench.

 

Rider 12 TO's, UK with 14 points off those turnovers.

Bledsoe is a much better 3 point shooter than I originally thought.

Bledsoe is a much better 3 point shooter than I originally thought.

 

Agree. :thumb::popcorn:

Well I told UKMF in a pm that I would be leaving for the Marshall-SMU football game before the UK game was over, and after that going to my mom's to watch the UK-Georgia game, and that I would change my avatar when I got back if UK won. I now feel pretty confident that UK will hold on and win, so I'll go ahead and change it now. UK's defense has looked better, but still too many open looks from 3 point land from the opposing team. Fortunately Rider hasn't hit a one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.