November 21, 200916 yr Author Good half of ball. Hood might not be much help this year. Looks totally lost out there. He can barely get a shot off. :idunno: Patterson definitely made the right choice to stay in college. He's playing like an automatic lottery pick next year.
November 21, 200916 yr I don't know if I even want to know the circumstances behind the avatar change, LRCW.:eek:
November 21, 200916 yr Author I really think UK should start Orton over Cousins, maybe it's just me. I said that after the Miami game, but then after the SHS game I changed my mind. It doesn't matter either way to me honestly. They're both going to get their minutes.
November 21, 200916 yr Cousins has been frustrated all game. Kentucky's defense hasn't been as great as some are making it out to be. Rider has had quite a few open looks but hasn't been able to convert anything. Wall has looked good. Bledsoe has shot the ball well, but he still forces things a little too much. Orton has looked great. He's more of a complimentary player, but he's a much better shooter than Cousins. For that reason, I think his role is a little different than Cousins'. Patterson is a beast. He looks great and has really dominated the post today.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.