Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC/DeSales Predictions

Who wins and why? 102 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Didn't see one of these up yet.....so I thought I'd post it up.

 

Who wins this one and why?

 

I think that DeSales takes this one. I know that NCC is a tough team, and they've been playing well as of late....but I think that this is the year that they don't make it to the finals and they'll be ousted in this round.

 

DeSales by a TD or two.

 

Later.

Didn't see one of these up yet.....so I thought I'd post it up.

 

Who wins this one and why?

 

I think that DeSales takes this one. I know that NCC is a tough team, and they've been playing well as of late....but I think that this is the year that they don't make it to the finals and they'll be ousted in this round.

 

DeSales by a TD or two.

 

Later.

 

To each his own, but De Sales had all they could handle w/ Holy Cross, and NewCath destroyed HC. NewCath is right where they need to be. I really like their chances against DeSales. You pass on NewCath, you don't run very well on them. Unless De Sales can throw better than last year, I don't see them beating NewCath this year either.

Last year the score was NCC 54 - DeSales 19. That is a lot of ground to make up in one year. However, NCC is not as good as last year. DeSales appears to be better than last year. So I will say this year's score is NCC 38 - DeSales 21.

Will the game be played in Louisville?

This should be a very good game as Desales is a lot better than last year and it seems that NCC is not as good . The difference could be the senior leadership for Desales . They have 24 seniors who are all mostly large contributors . But , it looks like to me that Desales may have peaked too early because they seem to be struggling in the last few weeks of the season .

 

NCC 34 - Desales 27

IMO NewCath always seems to ready when it comes to the playoffs but I'm going with DeSales in this one.

 

NewCath 14

DeSales 22

DeSales has alot of Seniors that play important roles. Have to take the Colts in this one 24-19

NCC plays the 6A and 5A teams to be ready for this time of the season. I think NCC will take this one by 10.

NCC plays the 6A and 5A teams to be ready for this time of the season. I think NCC will take this one by 10.
I think this is the year DeSales finally gets by NCC. DeSales lost to 6-A Seneca by one score and 6-A Fern Creek in OT. DeSales advances 21-13.

 

Then the P-Burg/Corbin winner will have to travel to Louisville, where DeSales will pull through.

 

Unfortunatly for the Colts the big, bad roadblock named Fort Campbell will be waiting at the end of the rainbow.

I think this is the year DeSales finally gets by NCC. DeSales lost to 6-A Seneca by one score and 6-A Fern Creek in OT. DeSales advances 21-13.

 

Then the P-Burg/Corbin winner will have to travel to Louisville, where DeSales will pull through.

 

Unfortunatly for the Colts the big, bad roadblock named Fort Campbell will be waiting at the end of the rainbow.

 

That would be nice to see that matchup in BG on the last day(s) of the season.

DeSales 27-26.

NCC is the favorite, but I think this might be DeSales year for the upset and to get over the Regional Championship hump.

 

DeSales 28

NCC 24

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.