Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood / Eminence

Eminence / Beechwood Predictions 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Eminence / Beechwood Predictions

    • Eminence
      10%
      6
    • Beechwood
      89%
      50

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If no one else is going to start the thread I will. Is this game so far out of Eminence reach that no one even wants to talk about it?

Beechwood big. Running clock early in the 3rd.

BW's big play guy's should get plenty of rest again this week and another week of mending will be good for them as well.

Beechwood 49-0.

If no one else is going to start the thread I will. Is this game so far out of Eminence reach that no one even wants to talk about it?

 

Apparently, yes.

 

Thanks for starting the thread but this one looks like a no brainer. Beechwood just tries to stay healthy for the tough battles that will start next week.

Only a strange alignment of stars would result in anything but a Beechwood win.

 

I agree with this.

Only a strange alignment of stars would result in anything but a Beechwood win.

 

If anyone on here would know...

I have heard good things about Eminence's football program. I've heard they are vastly improved from the teams of old.

I have heard good things about Eminence's football program. I've heard they are vastly improved from the teams of old.

 

 

Coach Fromeyer does a great job. He only has about 70 boys in the school and 30 play football.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.