Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB's first openly gay owner

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look forward to the new promos.

Will the ball girls now wear flannel?

Will the organ player play more Barbara Streisand tunes?

  • Author

Will she petition MLB to reinstate Dave Pallone?

Can't wait to hear Ellen sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame".

Will the ball girls now wear flannel?

Will the organ player play more Barbara Streisand tunes?

 

So much potential with this one. When will BGP have a rules holiday so I can launch my attack?:banana::banana::banana:

So much potential with this one. When will BGP have a rules holiday so I can launch my attack?:banana::banana::banana:

 

I've already been suspended 8 times just what's going through my head.

There went Larry Johnson's shot at throwing out the first pitch......

She will fit right in with the bleacher crowd.

  • Author
She will fit right in with the bleacher crowd.

 

 

 

Doesn't Rocket always state that's where he prefers to sit at Cubs games? :lol:

I've already been suspended 8 times just what's going through my head.

 

Me too..........

 

 

On a serious note, being a gay woman isn't looked at like being a gay man in sports..........

Doesn't Rocket always state that's where he prefers to sit at Cubs games? :lol:

I meant the women. They are a little more open about it in the games I've been to.

Doesn't Rocket always state that's where he prefers to sit at Cubs games? :lol:

 

:irked: After 2 bad sunburns last year, I'm starting to like the box seats more :lol:

Will they install carpet at Wrigley Field for next season?

Will they install carpet at Wrigley Field for next season?

 

:isurrender::walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.