Frankfort Hosts Brossart

cjjennings

My point is if it was so bad, contact the KHSAA...............and leave it at that.

Regardless......I look forward to reading more opinions in this thread regarding the situation.

:walk:

Again, how is this different than anyone else's complaints? Why should discussion on this not occur, but those other examples are okay?

I've been involved with Frankfort football since 1969 and the visiting cheerleaders have never cheered on the home teams sideline. The visiting bleachers are small, but safe. You should've played there when both teams dressed in the old field house, talk about cramped for the visiting team. Sorry you were treated badly.

You pays your money you pick your seat. Coaching staff at Frankfort don't care where you sit. As for the fans on the fence on the vistor side they get rowdy. Heck, most of them curse the coaching staff. I can asure FHS coaches take a lot of heat from the side of the field.

I can tell you Coach Foley has some great ideas to improve the entire stadium, but it takes time and funds.

I can assure the folks at Bellevue will enjoy a great game and hopefully a good seat.

Thank you to the administration for hosting the football game against Brossart. It was a well fought match with Frankfort coming out on top. Congratulations and good luck to the Frankfort football team. With that being said, I was disappointed with the accomodations for the opposing team (Brossart). Requiring 200 plus fans to sit in a dilapidated, structurally unsound bleacher that could only hold 50 fans is ridiculous. The seats that we attempted to sit on were broke and when we tried to sit in the much larger stands next to the Frankfort fans, we were told that we had to move. Does that make the Brossart faithful rude and disorderly? If so, please accept my apologies and a member of that group. However, it seems that the host school is should do its very best to offer accomodations that are adequate for the school which they are hosting. An administrator cheering on their student section because they are taunting the Brossart parents and fans is in my mind, deplorable. I hope that the next time our teams play that the camraderie and the accomodations will be more appropriate.

Home sweet HOME.....:dancingpa The independent Stimulus checks have not arrived in Bellepoint KY.....I thought your fans were great:thumb::thumb:

You pays your money you pick your seat. Coaching staff at Frankfort don't care where you sit. As for the fans on the fence on the vistor side they get rowdy. Heck, most of them curse the coaching staff. I can asure FHS coaches take a lot of heat from the side of the field.

I can tell you Coach Foley has some great ideas to improve the entire stadium, but it takes time and funds.

I can assure the folks at Bellevue will enjoy a great game and hopefully a good seat.

Sounds like the coaches are up to date with things its the other administation that they have issues with.

CoachBuckett You pays your money you pick your seat. Coaching staff at Frankfort don't care where you sit. As for the fans on the fence on the vistor side they get rowdy. Heck, most of them curse the coaching staff. I can asure FHS coaches take a lot of heat from the side of the field.

Think this is a good place to end.