Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

Beanie had 3 points in one week I believe.:lol:

 

Did he score more yesterday than his combined total for the season prior to last night's game? :lol:

 

I can't complain. I'm 7-1 and I lost when my best player had a bye...it happens.

 

I really wanted to stand alone with an 8 game win streak to open the season. :cry:

  • Replies 94
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You both are horrible:p

 

So True. I'm 5-2 in both my money leagues however, so if one team had to be bad, I'm glad it's this one. :D

 

The good thing is I play in a very weak division so I still have a chance at the playoffs. :sssh:

  • Author
Anyone think I have a chance?

 

I'm desperate for a win.

 

MFL Projections

 

Louisville Legends (96 pts) at Florence Fighters (92 pts)

It could be close
Did he score more yesterday than his combined total for the season prior to last night's game? :lol:

 

I can't complain. I'm 7-1 and I lost when my best player had a bye...it happens.

 

I really wanted to stand alone with an 8 game win streak to open the season. :cry:

 

Good thing is that we are both way ahead of the pack.

I have fired my groundskeeper and ticket agent in an attempt to shake things up. There has to be sacrificial lambs in every organization.

  • Author
Good thing is that we are both way ahead of the pack.
Question is, which will be to #1 seed and which will be the #5?
Question is, which will be to #1 seed and which will be the #5?

 

How does the playoff system work?

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

And people say Kickers and Defense don't matter in Fantasy Football lol.

 

Hopefully the Florence Fighters can step up and use this as momentum.

 

Is it sad that at this point in the season you are just playing to try and stay in the league and not even thinking about the playoffs? lol

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

And people say Kickers and Defense don't matter in Fantasy Football lol.

 

Hopefully the Florence Fighters can step up and use this as momentum.

 

Is it sad that at this point in the season you are just playing to try and stay in the league and not even thinking about the playoffs? lol

 

Who says that? :lol:

  • Author

Week Seven Results

 

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 69

Louisa Lumber 106

 

Auxier RiverRats 74

Cincy Fair Weather Fans 94

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 100

Huggs Thuggs 33

 

Louisville Legends 85

Florence Fighters 90

 

Shelby Cards 140

East End Evolution 100

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® 92

Richmond Outsiders 66

 

West Kentucky Rams 88

Kalamazoo Wings 79

 

Possum Trot WarHogs 76

Southern KY SubVets 67

 

Banklick Swamp Gas 68

Harlan Mound Street Machines 88

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 92

Boyle County Blue Devils ® 62

 

Mississippi Thrill 104

Sawville Gym Shoes 79

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists 72

Bardstown Butchers 127

 

Junction City Jailcats 106

Frankfort Block Monsters ® 83

 

Big Creek Moonshiners 83

Maysville Split Ends 60

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 76

Dorton Street Sweepers 85

 

Maytown Mirkers ® 101

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 72

  • Author

Monday Night Comebacks

 

The Possum Trot WarHogs got 24 points from WR DeSean Jackson and 11 from QB Donovan McNabb to come from 26 points behind to defeat the Southern KY SubVets 76-67.

 

The Louisville Legends added 4 points from RB Clinton Portis but it wasn’t enough as the Florence Fighters got 20 points from the Philadelphia Def, 11 points from PK David Akers and another point from RB Brian Westbrook to come from 23 points behind to win 90-85.

  • Author

I was leading by 31 last week and 26 this week going into Monday Night, only to see 33 and 35 points put up against my team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.