Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

  • Replies 94
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at Louisa Lumber (-9.1)

Auxier RiverRats at Cincy Fair Weather Fans (-17.8)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-26.0) at Huggs Thuggs

Louisville Legends at Florence Fighters (-9.7)

Shelby Cards at East End Evolution (-2.3)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (-0.0) at Richmond Outsiders

West Kentucky Rams (-19.2) at Kalamazoo Wings

Possum Trot WarHogs at Southern KY SubVets (-32.2)

Banklick Swamp Gas (-3.0) at Harlan Mound Street Machines

Atwood Fighting' Amish at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (-11.3)

Mississippi Thrill (-9.3) at Sawville Gym Shoes

Paducah Rabbit Fists at Bardstown Butchers (-23.5)

Junction City Jailcats (-24.1) at Frankfort Block Monsters ®

Big Creek Moonshiners (-8.6) at Maysville Split Ends

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-25.8) at Dorton Street Sweepers

Maytown Mirkers ® at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-12.7)

  • Author

Teams yet to turn in a Lineup

 

 

Louisa Lumber

Maytown Mirkers

Possum Trot WarHogs

  • Author

The Louisa Lumber did not turn in a lineup and will get a loss this week.

 

The Brush Creek Rusty Ankles will compete against last weeks lineup.

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized! It's been a crazy week. Wifes grandmother had a funneral. Daughters gueinne pig died. Daughter has mono and got inflamation in her liver + spleen. Won a the first District Championship here in about 10 years (I coach high school football). It just now hit me I didn't put my lineup in. Bummer! Good luck to everybody.

The game between the War Hogs and the Subvets is sending fantasy football back to the days of pencil, paper, and two dice. Yuk.

  • Author
The game between the War Hogs and the Subvets is sending fantasy football back to the days of pencil, paper, and two dice. Yuk.
I hear that. The current score is 13-7
AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized! It's been a crazy week. Wifes grandmother had a funneral. Daughters gueinne pig died. Daughter has mono and got inflamation in her liver + spleen. Won a the first District Championship here in about 10 years (I coach high school football). It just now hit me I didn't put my lineup in. Bummer! Good luck to everybody.

 

Doesn't look like it's going to help me at all that you didn't turn in a lineup. I'm probably going to lose anyways.

My only chance was Leon Washington having a big day, and instead he picks up 6 yards and likely broke his leg. Shonn Green fills in and explodes. Enjoy Spice. Hope I can break the 40 point mark...

My team is HORRIBLE. I'm outta the league I'm sure

My only chance was Leon Washington having a big day, and instead he picks up 6 yards and likely broke his leg. Shonn Green fills in and explodes. Enjoy Spice. Hope I can break the 40 point mark...

 

Fred Jackson got me 0 points...:lol:

 

I can't believe the Bills refuse to use him now that Lynch is back. Lynch has not been spectacular and Jackson was great when he was getting the carries.

 

Oh well...

I think I just went over the 20 point mark.

I think I just went over the 20 point mark.

I'm still at 17... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.