Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

  • Author

MFL Projections

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (81 pts) at Dorton Street Sweepers (85 pts)

 

Auxier RiverRats (79 pts) at Cincy Fair Weather Fans (94 pts)

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (100 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (37 pts)

 

Maytown Mirkers ® (102 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (62 pts)

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (72 pts) at Louisa Lumber (106 pts)

 

Possum Trot WarHogs (73 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (67 pts)

 

Big Creek Moonshiners (83 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (71 pts)

 

Banklick Swamp Gas (71 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines (88 pts)

 

Shelby Cards (140 pts) at East End Evolution (101 pts)

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (92 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (76 pts)

 

Junction City Jailcats (119 pts) at Frankfort Block Monsters ® (83 pts)

 

Louisville Legends (96 pts) at Florence Fighters (92 pts)

  • Replies 94
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It Would Take a Miracle

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (100 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (27 pts)

 

:ohbrother:

 

Could be a record low?

My only chance was Leon Washington having a big day, and instead he picks up 6 yards and likely broke his leg. Shonn Green fills in and explodes. Enjoy Spice. Hope I can break the 40 point mark...

 

I know the feeling GT. But, I had a feeling heading into this game that it was going to be one of those weeks where nothing goes my way...turns out I was wrong. Mark Sanchez exceeded my expectations. :lol:

 

Beanie Wells scored 2 less points than all three of my backs. Antonio Bryant tied my WR's (Andre Johnson and Greg Jennings). :puke:

 

Beanie Wells? Had he exceeded 2 points in a game this season?

 

But, worse, Washington is done for the year and I don't know what's up with Andre Johnson.

  • Author
My team was awful this week.

I know this feeling. I'm going to lose on Monday night for the second week in a row.

Gawd my team sucks this year

I have a very inconsistent team. I really wish LT would turn things around.

As long as Washington's DEF doesn't score more than 12 points I will get the W.

 

That is a big thing considering I started a bad team and lucky for me Palmer had 31 points.

[

Louisville Legends (81 pts) at Florence Fighters (58 pts)

Legends

Clinton Portis, WAS RB

Fighters

Brian Westbrook, PHI RB

David Akers, PHI PK

Philadelphia Def

 

Anyone think I have a chance?

 

I'm desperate for a win.

You have a shot MJ. Washington's offense is nothing short of pathetic, so I'd expect to see the Philly D get some points. I'd say Akers is good for 7-10 points and Westbrook could go for anywhere from 5-20 points. It will be close since the Legends still have Portis though...

Anyone think I have a chance?

 

I'm desperate for a win.

 

I think you'll win if Portis doesn't score any TD's.

Anyone think I have a chance?

 

I'm desperate for a win.

 

 

You both are horrible:p

You have a shot MJ. Washington's offense is nothing short of pathetic, so I'd expect to see the Philly D get some points. I'd say Akers is good for 7-10 points and Westbrook could go for anywhere from 5-20 points. It will be close since the Legends still have Portis though...

 

Well if they have a performance like they did last week against Oakland...so disappointing. I need a win bad.

 

You both are horrible:p

 

I dont' really understand my team. I guess I took to many gambles. But to start out the season with back to back 100+ W's and then to turn in the following performaces, has just been really disappointing.

I know the feeling GT. But, I had a feeling heading into this game that it was going to be one of those weeks where nothing goes my way...turns out I was wrong. Mark Sanchez exceeded my expectations. :lol:

 

Beanie Wells scored 2 less points than all three of my backs. Antonio Bryant tied my WR's (Andre Johnson and Greg Jennings). :puke:

 

Beanie Wells? Had he exceeded 2 points in a game this season?

 

But, worse, Washington is done for the year and I don't know what's up with Andre Johnson.

:lol:

I know the feeling GT. But, I had a feeling heading into this game that it was going to be one of those weeks where nothing goes my way...turns out I was wrong. Mark Sanchez exceeded my expectations. :lol:

 

Beanie Wells scored 2 less points than all three of my backs. Antonio Bryant tied my WR's (Andre Johnson and Greg Jennings). :puke:

 

Beanie Wells? Had he exceeded 2 points in a game this season?

 

But, worse, Washington is done for the year and I don't know what's up with Andre Johnson.

 

Beanie had 3 points in one week I believe.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.