Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

Great, I get Peyton Manning against the Rams this week. Tom Brady vs. Tennessee one week, and this garbage the next...:madman:

  • Replies 94
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My team is awful..

 

If you would have Eli last week, you would have won.:D:lol:

It figures I'd have my division showdown on the week MJD has a bye. And Kyle Orton...

 

Hmmmm....doesn't GT also have MJD?:clap:

Hmmmm....doesn't GT also have MJD?:clap:

 

He does. I assume you play him.

 

I should still have a decent shot in my game. I'll need somebody to step up and give me some good production and the rest of my guys to give me a decent showing.

 

I really wish Orton was playing this week. I'm not as confident in Sanchez after his last two games. I certainly can't afford a negative point total from my QB when my opponent has Aaron Rodgers slated to go against the Browns I believe.

He does. I assume you play him.

 

I should still have a decent shot in my game. I'll need somebody to step up and give me some good production and the rest of my guys to give me a decent showing.

 

I really wish Orton was playing this week. I'm not as confident in Sanchez after his last two games. I certainly can't afford a negative point total from my QB when my opponent has Aaron Rodgers slated to go against the Browns I believe.

 

:thumb::ylsuper:

He does. I assume you play him.

 

I should still have a decent shot in my game. I'll need somebody to step up and give me some good production and the rest of my guys to give me a decent showing.

 

I really wish Orton was playing this week. I'm not as confident in Sanchez after his last two games. I certainly can't afford a negative point total from my QB when my opponent has Aaron Rodgers slated to go against the Browns I believe.

 

I do. Kind of torn on the issue now. Would prefer to lay the beat down on him when he's at full strength. However, I'll take whatever I can get.

He does. I assume you play him.

 

I should still have a decent shot in my game. I'll need somebody to step up and give me some good production and the rest of my guys to give me a decent showing.

 

I really wish Orton was playing this week. I'm not as confident in Sanchez after his last two games. I certainly can't afford a negative point total from my QB when my opponent has Aaron Rodgers slated to go against the Browns I believe.

 

Who's your backup?

I do. Kind of torn on the issue now. Would prefer to lay the beat down on him when he's at full strength. However, I'll take whatever I can get.

MJD and Kevin Smith on a bye. Enjoy your victory... :idunno:

Who's your backup?

 

Sanchez @ Oakland.

 

My matchups aren't too bad overall...it's just a week without your top dog. All things considered, I've got about as good a shot to win as I could hope for without MJD. If I get the production I should based on matchups, I feel good about my chances again this weekend.

 

But, you never know. I had mouth watering matchups last week and several up them didn't come remotely close to paying off big. Jones-Drew saved me with a big day against the Rams.

MJD and Kevin Smith on a bye. Enjoy your victory... :idunno:

 

If I win, I'll take it. But I'm sure we'll run in to each other again somewhere down the road.

Sanchez @ Oakland.

 

My matchups aren't too bad overall...it's just a week without your top dog. All things considered, I've got about as good a shot to win as I could hope for without MJD. If I get the production I should based on matchups, I feel good about my chances again this weekend.

 

But, you never know. I had mouth watering matchups last week and several up them didn't come remotely close to paying off big. Jones-Drew saved me with a big day against the Rams.

 

McNabb didn't fair to well against Oakland. And I think Philly's O is better than the Jet's O. Tough week.

McNabb didn't fair to well against Oakland. And I think Philly's O is better than the Jet's O. Tough week.

 

I'm just hoping Sanchez can give me 7 or 8 points. That 5 interception outing scares me.

 

I'm hoping Andre Johnson can have one of thos 2-3 TD explosions.

 

I'm also debating between Steve Smith (CAR) and Ahmad Bradshaw as my flex play. Bradshaw has definitely been better to date, but the Giants play Arizona and the Cardinals are almost dead last against the pass and first against the rush.

 

Carolina plays Buffalo, who rates pretty well against the pass, but considering their inability to get him the ball recently and his unhappiness, it makes me think they will find a way to get him some touches this week.

 

Neither matchup looks all that appealing, but I just get the feeling that regardless of what he does the rest of the way or how consistent he is, Steve Smith is going to show up for a big game or two...and I want him in my lineup when it happens. :D

My team is awful..

 

:clap: You're down Kevin Smith this week but if it makes you feel any better I don't have Chris Johnson either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.