NKY Freshmen Playoff, Who & Where?

oldjarhead

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood vs New Cath at Beechwood, 6:00 Thursday night.

I believe Cooper is playing Holmes in the other side of the top of the bracket in the small schools freshman league.

Winners play each other next week and the losers play each other as well.

Is the Cooper/Holmes game at Cooper? Is it also Thur. at 6:00??? And is it SK at Highlands for the other big school playoff??? Thanks to all for this info. :thumb:

Is the Cooper/Holmes game at Cooper? Is it also Thur. at 6:00??? And is it SK at Highlands for the other big school playoff??? Thanks to all for this info. :thumb:

I am not real sure about Cooper's first round opponent, but I will tell you what I do know. Tonight, Monday, October 19 @ 6:00 pm Cooper Freshman play a regular season game against the Holmes Bulldogs that is being made up from a cancellation last week. I am pretty sure they locked up #1 on their side of things, and they take on Holy Cross this thursday at Cooper at 6:00pm. I hope this helps and I am pretty sure it is Holy Cross that they play thursday, but either way I do know they are at home this thursday for the playoff. :thumb:

I am not real sure about Cooper's first round opponent, but I will tell you what I do know. Tonight, Monday, October 19 @ 6:00 pm Cooper Freshman play a regular season game against the Holmes Bulldogs that is being made up from a cancellation last week. I am pretty sure they locked up #1 on their side of things, and they take on Holy Cross this thursday at Cooper at 6:00pm. I hope this helps and I am pretty sure it is Holy Cross that they play thursday, but either way I do know they are at home this thursday for the playoff. :thumb:

I would be shocked if Cooper is playing Holy Cross. I believe Cooper, as the first place team, is supposed to play the 4th place team. I don't think Holy Cross has won a game. The 4th place team should be either Holmes or Scott. If it is Holmes, that would be interesting. Cooper plays the make up game tonight against Holmes and then plays them again on Thursday?

I heard Cooper will play Holy Cross because Holmes, Scott and Newport used Sophomores this season so they are not allowed to play in the freshman tourney but were allowed to compete in regular season. I'm not sure how accurate this is but that is what I heard. It has been reported on here throughout the year that Holmes used soph's but I wasn't aware of Newport or Scott doing this but I'm not sure.

I heard Cooper will play Holy Cross because Holmes, Scott and Newport used Sophomores this season so they are not allowed to play in the freshman tourney but were allowed to compete in regular season. I'm not sure how accurate this is but that is what I heard. It has been reported on here throughout the year that Holmes used soph's but I wasn't aware of Newport or Scott doing this but I'm not sure.

Newport to my understanding only used sophomores against teams that used them when they played each other.

From my understanding you are correct. Scott did not use Sophomores against Holmes and Cooper but did so the other 3 games.

Scott will not play in the playoffs although they will play Holmes Thursday 6pm at Scott.