October 18, 200916 yr How can the NCAA even make this a violation? It makes no sense whatsoever. Have they any precedent on the matter? I agree 100% garbage.
October 18, 200916 yr The violation was in Row N... :scared: Good thing the seats were free!!!!!:eek:
October 18, 200916 yr Don't hate! Remember we are just getting back on our feet and don't be afraid we haven't even played you all yet! I'd like to settle on the court this year and this is the first year in a long time we might be competitive with you all! lol Chanting a name violations in hope that that would cause us problems it just sounds desparate! lol Remember, you all are UNC The Second all time winningest College Basketball Program! lol Go Big Blue
October 18, 200916 yr By chanting prospects names last night. That's a violation of rule 13.11.4. Exactly what does Rule 13.11.4 state, Scarheel? :sssh:
October 18, 200916 yr What recruits' names were chanted? CJ Leslie, Tobias Harris, Michael Gilchrist.
October 19, 200916 yr I think this has been overblown. The NCAA could never enforce this unless they have proof that the chanting as at the urging of the school. I think ol' Jerry T got a little excited over nothing. There is no rule that says in and of itself that fans can't chant a kid's name.
October 19, 200916 yr Go to the thread I just started about Kansas's Late Night in the Phog and see what you think about Tipton's accusations in comparison.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.