October 17, 200916 yr I think there were other people in the crowd with that same name(s). They were chanting their names and not the prospects.
October 17, 200916 yr I think there were other people in the crowd with that same name(s). They were chanting their names and not the prospects.:laugh: :laugh: Awesome post.
October 17, 200916 yr By chanting prospects names last night. That's a violation of rule 13.11.4. I'm sure they were more than likely doing the same thing in Chapel Hill last night.
October 17, 200916 yr I'm sure they were more than likely doing the same thing in Chapel Hill last night. Come on now, you are giving Tar Heel fans too much credit. They can't count to 4.
October 17, 200916 yr Come on now, you are giving Tar Heel fans too much credit. They can't count to 4. Now give them a little credit. 2 arms + 2 legs = 4 Five is when they start having problems.
October 17, 200916 yr Now give them a little credit. 2 arms + 2 legs = 4 Five is when they start having problems. :clap::laugh::lol:
October 17, 200916 yr Now give them a little credit. 2 arms + 2 legs = 4 Five is when they start having problems. I don't care who you are that is funny!
October 17, 200916 yr By chanting prospects names last night. That's a violation of rule 13.11.4. The NCAA never ceases to amaze me. As if the university can control what the fans chant.
October 17, 200916 yr How can the NCAA even make this a violation? It makes no sense whatsoever. Have they any precedent on the matter?
October 17, 200916 yr The violation was in Row N... :scared: The violation was in that pic you sent me last night.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.