Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Johnson Central Predictions

Tomcats or Golden Eagles 91 members have voted

  1. 1. Tomcats or Golden Eagles

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think the phrase is "an elaphant never forgets" but I guess a Ram can be as unforgetful as an elephant! :D

It didn't have the same ring to it that way.:lol:

  • Replies 84
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Ram starting to sound like Mongo in "Blazin' Saddles" or Tonto in "The Lone Ranger". :laugh:

Candygram for Ram.

 

Ram like candy.

Oh, and don't you think I am going to rub this one in, to the people that called me a sandbagger in the pre-season when I predicted Ashland to win their district, a Ram doesn't forget.:popcorn:

 

 

Ram, I’m not taking this personally. I did call you a sandbagger – and you (and other Ram fans) called me one – as part of a running gag we had going to fill in the boring spring and summer months. It turns out that I was the biggest sandbagger this year (a title I wear with pride :D).

 

 

I think you’re really calling out Leatherneck, who stepped in the middle of our little game. But, if I’m wrong, go ahead and blast me.

Ram, I’m not taking this personally. I did call you a sandbagger – and you (and other Ram fans) called me one – as part of a running gag we had going to fill in the boring spring and summer months. It turns out that I was the biggest sandbagger this year (a title I wear with pride :D).

 

 

I think you’re really calling out Leatherneck, who stepped in the middle of our little game. But, if I’m wrong, go ahead and blast me.

Well there are different levels of my disdain. The first level is I'm not right very often, so I have to say that I was when it happens, so you and Painter fall in that category. Then there is Letherneck level, he is always right and so well spoken, and so well thought of, and this second level is me riding on his coattails a little, if I can prove him wrong, while at the same time proving me right, I should reach some new level of satisfaction.:lol:

 

Now, I am sure some cypertheropist would have a lot to say about me after reading this, but dang it, it's just fun.:clap:

 

And yes, you do get the "Biggest Sandbagger" award.

Ashland 28-14.

... And yes, you do get the "Biggest Sandbagger" award.

 

 

 

Thank you, thank you very much.

^ Ram starting to sound like Mongo in "Blazin' Saddles" or Tonto in "The Lone Ranger". :laugh:

 

I was thinking Rickey Henderson.

Ram are touched.

 

 

Ram not know, but I bet I have no credibility with them, or maybe I do, and they agree with me and just don't want to have to say it.:D

 

Where's all the people that question Ram's football knowledge, I figured people would be all over the place telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about?

 

 

 

 

Ram now referrers to himself in the third person.:lol:

 

Ballbrain like Ram. If not for Ram who would post on Ashland thread?:ylsuper:

Oh, and don't you think I am going to rub this one in, to the people that called me a sandbagger in the pre-season when I predicted Ashland to win their district, a Ram doesn't forget.:popcorn:

 

As well you should, but (and you know that as a lawyer I'm going to use all wiggle room I can find) if Ashland wins the district, I will point out that I made my prediction of JC winning the district before JC's o line coach left and before Dillon left the team (he's still gone, correct?). :D:D

Well there are different levels of my disdain. The first level is I'm not right very often, so I have to say that I was when it happens, so you and Painter fall in that category. Then there is Letherneck level, he is always right and so well spoken, and so well thought of, and this second level is me riding on his coattails a little, if I can prove him wrong, while at the same time proving me right, I should reach some new level of satisfaction.:lol:

 

Now, I am sure some cypertheropist would have a lot to say about me after reading this, but dang it, it's just fun.:clap:

 

And yes, you do get the "Biggest Sandbagger" award.

 

If it takes me being wrong for you to reach some new level of satisfaction, it will have been worth being wrong. I've got to help my NE Ky friends what ever way possible (other than losing to Blazer or JC in the playoffs of course). :clap:

I have wondered the same thing doc...

 

The first part of this season has been brutal for Central, but I’m surprised to see how quickly the JC fans seem to be jumping off the bandwagon.

 

Dang it, I'm here for JC even if the JC fans aren't. Go Eagles ( I can't believe I'm pulling for JC to win a game).

RAMS68 gets the "no sense of humor award".:lol:

 

Are you picking on me Ram?:taz:

Oh, and don't you think I am going to rub this one in, to the people that called me a sandbagger in the pre-season when I predicted Ashland to win their district, a Ram doesn't forget.:popcorn:

 

:thumb::thumb: A Rambler never forgets either Ram. :lol:

I certainly remember plenty of lol's, calling us sanbaggers, crazy along with some other descrriptions (which may or may not be true :D) for bulding Ashland up and telling all how good the Tomcats were. I for one am still telling it, not saying that JCHS doesn't have a good football team bc they certainly do. Thios ame should be a good one but as have stated from pre season on......this is the Tomcats year. I predict Painter and Graybeard will be "dancing with the Tomcats" late into the night come next Friday (10/9). JC playing at home will help but will not be enough.

This one will belong to the Tomcats.

 

Ashland 28

JCHS 8

Edited by oldrambler

Well there are different levels of my disdain. The first level is I'm not right very often, so I have to say that I was when it happens, so you and Painter fall in that category. Then there is Letherneck level, he is always right and so well spoken, and so well thought of, and this second level is me riding on his coattails a little, if I can prove him wrong, while at the same time proving me right, I should reach some new level of satisfaction.:lol:

 

Now, I am sure some cypertheropist would have a lot to say about me after reading this, but dang it, it's just fun.:clap:

 

And yes, you do get the "Biggest Sandbagger" award.

 

That is the best that I have heard my philosophy on life put :lol: :notworthy:.......A simply great way of saying " if you can't dazzle them with brilliance.....baffle them with bull...uh, El Toro Poo Poo.:popcorn:

 

Words to live by. :D

 

 

Ram now referrers to himself in the third person.:lol:

 

Ram please no :isurrender:......one of you is all we can take. :eek:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.