Pittsburgh vs San Diego Predictions

Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I think they bounce back this week. Plus at times Parker and that offensive line looked like they are going to get that smash mouth offense back sooner rather than later.

The Pittsburgh running game is a major concern for them. They rank 27th in yards per game and 28th in yards per carry. They ran it ok yesterday, but this team is not going to win by playing smash mouth football on offense.

If the Steelers win this weekend at home, and I think they will, they will have Cleveland and Detroit before seeing Minnesota come to town before their bye week. I think you won't see Troy until the Minnesota game. That will instantly make the defense better. Lots of questionable decisions from the sidelines in these first 3 games. Also seems like young Mr. Wallace from Ole Miss is gonna be the receiver that they thought they were getting in Sweed. He's been awful to say the least. And Santonio Holmes still has the polishing spray on his hands from shining the super bowl MVP trophy because he hasn't caught a thing since.

If the Steelers win this weekend at home, and I think they will, they will have Cleveland and Detroit before seeing Minnesota come to town before their bye week. I think you won't see Troy until the Minnesota game. That will instantly make the defense better. Lots of questionable decisions from the sidelines in these first 3 games. Also seems like young Mr. Wallace from Ole Miss is gonna be the receiver that they thought they were getting in Sweed. He's been awful to say the least. And Santonio Holmes still has the polishing spray on his hands from shining the super bowl MVP trophy because he hasn't caught a thing since.

That probably means the Titans will sign him to a big contract when he's a free agent. I was really impressed with Nate "T-Rex" Washington yesterday.

Not.

Holmes is killing my fantasy team. :madman:

As probably the only Charger fan on the board, I think the Steelers will cruise in this one. San Diego's offensive line is as makeshift as I have season since I've watched them (1979), can't run block, can't pass protect, and their defense isn't really all that good stopping the run, either. Football is a game about blocking and tackling, and I don't care how good Rivers, Jackson, and Gates are, they are not enough to beat the world champs.