Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County/Whitley County Predictions

Who wins this game? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Harlan County
      43%
    • Whitley County
      56%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will win this game? I know that Whitley Co is the favorite. Can HC pull the upset?

I'm taking my Black Bears in this one they have gradually improved everyweek and we have somewhat developed a passing game. I've told everyone Whitley is either beat up a little after bell and Belfry or Mad! Bears 35-32

Go Bears!!!

Whitley is playing really bad right now. But somehow I think they will find a way to get it done.

 

WC 28 HC 14

Whitley gets it done this week. Harlan Co will be no match for Whitley IMO.

Whitley Co. 38-7.

Whitley Co. 38-7.

 

We will have to play with great intensity and fire! The weather seems to be in our favor or so they are saying. Playing on the road will be huge but if We get after it, I like our chances. The Bears in a dogfight!:taz:

Who will win this game? I know that Whitley Co is the favorite. Can HC pull the upset?

 

I really don't consider Whitley to be the favorite in this game. I will take Daaaaaaaa Bears!

 

HC: 28

WC: 21

Whitley 35

Harlan county 14

If WC can not turnover the ball, they should win. But not sure if they can not self destruct in this one either. Black Bears in a close one 35-28

I have seen both teams play, I think Whitley will be ready to start a run for another district championship. Whitley County by 2 td's.:thumb:

I will take Harlan Co. in a low scoring game. The Bears "D" has been very solid this season. WC will be a true test for the Bears early in District play.

 

HC- 14

WC- 12

I have seen Harlan play-there is no way they beat Whitley.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.