101 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bell County
    • Whitley County

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know who you have talked to but nothing but positive remarks iw hat I have heard. That is the word in Bell County I am sure what you heard is from the Whitley faithful probably dreading his return.

From everything I have heard the staff has handled the situation very well. A kid made a mistake. Hes had to pay for it and now its time to move on and hope he learned his lesson and is better for it.

From everything I have heard the staff has handled the situation very well. A kid made a mistake. Hes had to pay for it and now its time to move on and hope he learned his lesson and is better for it.

I agree with you. He has paid his dues now it is time to move on we are :deadhorse:

Tradition, strength and coaching goes to bell in this one for a 35 - 13 win. Although, I would love to see Whitley win this one.

A friend of mine who is a Lex. Cath faithful told me Whitley Co. wore them out for 3 quarters. They ran out of gas in the 4th so conditioning was their only weakness, I am sure Coach Black has corrected that problem. My friend also told me that this years whitley co. team was the quickest team he has ever seen and he has been watching cathlic football for 20 years so that is saying something. Remember, strength punishes but speed kills! I'll go with Whitley Cop by a TD!