Bell County/Whitley County Predictions

Commander 25

Who will win?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bell County
    • Whitley County

Actually since both have been in the same classification they are 8-8. Since 1982 Bell holds an advantage and Bell has won 4 in a row now against Rock by a combined score of 146 to 7.

Bell has been known as the "King of the Mountains" Since the early 90's.

Should be a great game. Bell has lost to Whitley 2 times since 1983 or so. Last time was in 2000.

That is a pretty good record record against Rock and Whitley. Go Bobcats:thumb:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually since both have been in the same classification they are 8-8. Since 1982 Bell holds an advantage and Bell has won 4 in a row now against Rock by a combined score of 146 to 7.

Actually HATZ was correct, Rockcastle does own Bell County in the playoffs. Rockcastle County has beaten them 4 times in the playoffs, three times for the regional championship. Bell County has beaten Rock twice in the playoffs. The overall record is 16-9 in Bell County's favor.

Actually HATZ was correct, Rockcastle does own Bell County in the playoffs. Rockcastle County has beaten them 4 times in the playoffs, three times for the regional championship. Bell County has beaten Rock twice in the playoffs. The overall record is 16-9 in Bell County's favor.

The playoff record against each other is 4-2 in favor of Rock. Is that owning?Bell seemed to always make it back for the re-match when they lost in the regular season. Rock did not until the last 2 years. 2 of those loses were in 01 and 02 those were some of the poorer Bell teams they have had, taking nothing away from Rock but Bell was not very good. 2005 was a good Bell team that just simply got their tail kicked by Rock.

I thought that was the way that it was but I didn't have that info thanks 3wishes.

I thought this thread was about the Whitley County vs. Bell County game this weekend. :confused:

It is but somehow a Boyle and Rock/Harlan fan found their way on it. LOL J/K

Should be a great game. This has to be the Biggest regular season game Whitley has had in a long, long time. Maybe forever.

It is but somehow a Boyle and Rock/Harlan fan found their way on it. LOL J/K

Should be a great game. This has to be the Biggest regular season game Whitley has had in a long, long time. Maybe forever.

I think that it could be the biggest game that they have had too besides maybe last year when they played Highlands.

I think that it could be the biggest game that they have had too besides maybe last year when they played Highlands.

Note the "regular season":confused: in my post. J/K Has Whitley will be rockin Friday night. I hope they have some things planned b/c I have heard the Bell people are plannig on having a big talgate party, they may take over. :dancingpa

Note the "regular season":confused: in my post. J/K Has Whitley will be rockin Friday night. I hope they have some things planned b/c I have heard the Bell people are plannig on having a big talgate party, they may take over. :dancingpa

I would be surprised if they didn't take over also.

Don't worry about taking over, Whitley will have in the neighborhood of 75-80 fans total, including parents.......LOL. I think that there will be a bunch from both schools supporting their teams, and you will see a lot of fans that just love HS football at this game. I expect a great atmosphere for this game, and look forward to it.

Don't worry about taking over, Whitley will have in the neighborhood of 75-80 fans total, including parents.......LOL. I think that there will be a bunch from both schools supporting their teams, and you will see a lot of fans that just love HS football at this game. I expect a great atmosphere for this game, and look forward to it.

I will be a great atmosphere as well as a football game.

WC playing anything special?