Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Headbands?

Featured Replies

Amen to the Wilt comment!!

If you don't think it affects the way they play, then why does it matter?

 

Image. The same reason this thread exist because it causes a discussion. I'd just rather not have UK in that meaningless discussion when other schools think of UK, I'd rather them not focus on headbands, but they will.

If it was good enough for Wilt The Stilt, it's good enough for me.

20,000+ would affirm that. And I ain't talking points on the basketball court.

If you don't think it affects the way they play, then why does it matter?

 

I just don't like the way it looks & I think a lot of it is a "look at me" type attitude.

 

Obviously that's a generalization, but it's just something that I have always suspected. I do not like the AI arm sleeve, the headband, or the wrist sweat bands.

Pat really did love that thread. :lol:

He messages me on FB sometimes when he sees someone new so I add it for him. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.