September 3, 200917 yr What is the big deal about players wearing headbands? It seems that fans always seem to take note of a player when he sports a headband. And from what I've gathered, it's usually not a good thing for a player to wear one. I have a couple of hypothesis of my own on why this is...but I'll wait for a second to share them.
September 3, 200917 yr There is a thread in the Pro Sports forum about NBA players and headbands. Seems like any player who gets in legal trouble in the NBA sports a headband during games...Coincidence? I think not!
September 3, 200917 yr Well, the story begins with a college student in Lexington named Pat..... :lol:
September 3, 200917 yr I'm extremely surprised that you've never seen THE thread fkw... That's what I was thinking.
September 3, 200917 yr Author I'm extremely surprised that you've never seen THE thread fkw... That's what I was thinking. I don't follow the Pro Sports forum very closely and especially NBA related topics.
September 3, 200917 yr Author There is a thread in the Pro Sports forum about NBA players and headbands. Seems like any player who gets in legal trouble in the NBA sports a headband during games...Coincidence? I think not!Does this only apply to NBA players or should we expect an outbreak in crimes committed by pro tennis players?
September 3, 200917 yr Does this only apply to NBA players or should we expect an outbreak in crimes committed by pro tennis players? :lol: I think Tennis players fall under the exclusionary rule.
September 3, 200917 yr Take a gander through the thread, it's quite a lengthy list. http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=126159&highlight=headband+theory
September 3, 200917 yr By this "theory"...Bledsoe and Cousins are now doomed for trouble? Maybe not until they get to the next level.
September 3, 200917 yr I hate the way Tennessee players wear their headbands. I'd prefer for Kentucky players NOT to wear Headbands, but I understand it's going to happen. I don't think it affects the way they play and to be honest, as long as they play hard & win some games, I don't care what they wear.
September 3, 200917 yr Author I hate the way Tennessee players wear their headbands. I'd prefer for Kentucky players NOT to wear Headbands, but I understand it's going to happen. I don't think it affects the way they play and to be honest, as long as they play hard & win some games, I don't care what they wear. If you don't think it affects the way they play, then why does it matter?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.