Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lone Oak/Marshall predictions

Who wins? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Lone Oak
      85%
    • Marshall County
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I hope Chayton Thacker will be back in the lineup ans a tune up for Lex Cath, that Ragland kid is a beast... Also looking foward to see if they give the Soph Presnell more snaps looks like everytime Looper got pressure he took off out of the pocket....The Soph looked to me that he keeps his eyes up field and is always thinking pass first, run if I only have too. In coach Haskins offense I think you have to let the play develope sometimes, This will be a huge asset later on in the year when Lone Oak faces better D's....Joe Starks answered the bell friday night as the punt/kick returner....that was an added bonus and should prove usefull down the road.....anybody know anything about Marshall?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Lone Oak should be favored. I'm thinking the Marshalls will put up a fight to get back some pride. At the same time LO is probably itching to take out a bigger school given all the flack they've caught over their schedule the last couple of years. I'm going to say LO 42 Marshall 28. That might be a kind prediction to Marshall, who knows?

Lone Oak has some questions to answer defensively, Marshall has a lot of questions to answer all around.

 

Lone Oak 45

Marshall County 19

  • Author

Haskins will not stop till he scores 50+ my guess is LO 58 the Marshalls 21

Bugatti makes a fair point. I thought LO's defense was superb in the Ballard game. It was shaky until the 2d quarter against Reidland. I would love to see LO put up 50+ on a 6A school. I think the LO kids still feel they have some things to prove in the Jackson Purchase!

Lone Oak has never beaten a school of any measure by much since they've been on this run. They may win, but I doubt they'll run away with the score.

Lone Oak has never beaten a school of any measure by much since they've been on this run. They may win, but I doubt they'll run away with the score.
This year's Marshall team doesn't qualify as a "school of any measure" ... they will be lucky to win two games.
  • Author

From the games played i would agree Marshall not a team of measure... I believe the Marshalls lost to a 1 A school???? Also as a side note LO beat Warren East in 07 to go to the state finals.............W E Raider

From the games played i would agree Marshall not a team of measure... I believe the Marshalls lost to a 1 A school???? Also as a side note LO beat Warren East in 07 to go to the state finals.............W E Raider

North Bullit as well.

Lone Oak should win this week fairly easily...and will be 3-0 going into the Lexington Catholic game...with that being the first real test of the season for the Flash. Marshall County is just too young this season playing primarily Freshman and Soph's.

From the games played i would agree Marshall not a team of measure... I believe the Marshalls lost to a 1 A school???? Also as a side note LO beat Warren East in 07 to go to the state finals.............W E Raider

 

 

That 1A school just happens to be the best team here in the Jackson Purchase regardless of size this season...so don't go knocking the 1A school...at least Marshall County has the guts to schedule that 1A school...unlike some others here in the Jackson Purchase

  • Author

Everybody knows that LO is about 70% sophs starting sooo it will be youth vs. youth

  • Author

Easy just was making a point of the Marshalls skill leavel this year i agree that Mayfield is a very talented team but lets not go overboard on the best team in the Purchase quote... There is alot left to prove.

  • Author

I believe that LO has the best young talent in the Purchase area as shown by their undefeated Freshman and JV teams last year..I would even be as bold to say that i smell a state ring in the next 3 years......Just sayin' IMO

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.