Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona/Berea Predictions

Who wins? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Walton D looked good last week. Bearcats should go 2-0.

  • Author

Can we get a poll on this one?

Can we get a poll on this one?

Done.

Berea goes to 2 and 0, by at least 2 tds

I like the Bearcats getting their second win. I think you'll see more points from the cats offense also in this one.

Berea goes to 2 and 0, by at least 2 tds

 

I don't know. I'm not sure if this year's Berea team is as good as last year. I wouldn't be surprised to see Walton-Verona win in a close one.

I am gonna pick Walton by 3 TD's

 

Walton 41

Berea 20

Aren't the Bearcats an extremely young team with such a new program? Did Berea lose very much from last season? They were extremely quick and a surprise, record-wise last season

I like Walton in this one- just gotta feeling!

I picked Berea and I don't really know why but first thought was Berea, but I do hope Walton pulls out the win.

  • Author

Anyone know what kind of team Berea has this year?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.