Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Thirteen

Featured Replies

I didn't know we had a flex either.

 

I didn't either. :confused:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, here's the link to the thread where you posted a link to the rules page.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=154314

 

I remember that, but I did not realize major rules change specific to our league had changed.

 

I'm not upset, I am luck that I have a good enough roster IMO to start a flex position. Having Earnest Graham and Chambers and Breaston will allow me to start one without having to put in a bad player IMO. It's fine with me that we're doing this, but I had no clue when I was drafting :lol:.

I just hate the flex position...what's next having defensive players too? lol.

I just hate the flex position...what's next having defensive players too? lol.

 

It doesn't bother me.

 

Having defensive players would. I hate having defensive players.

  • Author
I hate having defensive players.
Me too.
Me too.

 

Me three...if you ever decide to do that, let me know. I'll give my spot to somebody else. :D

  • Author

13.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – WR Patrick Crayton DAL

13.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - Miami DEF

13.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Andre Brown NYG

13.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - K John Kasay CAR

13.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo) - Arizona DEF

13.06 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRats) - RB Correll Buckhalter DEN

13.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - TE Boss, Kevin NYG

13.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - WR Antwan Randle El WAS

13.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - PK Garrett Hartley NO

 

13.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - OTC until 9:19 PM EST on 8/14

 

13.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

13.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

13.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

13.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

13.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

13.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

Sorry guys, won't be able to do anything until after 5pm today.

I didn't either. :confused:

 

You can add me to that list as well.

 

I am not sure if it would have changed how I drafted.

Sorry guys, won't be able to do anything until after 5pm today.

 

Can I ask how you can post, then say can't do anything until 5 pm?

Can I ask how you can post, then say can't do anything until 5 pm?

 

1984

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.