Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Thirteen

Featured Replies

  • Author
Not trying to argue with the boss, but I thought you just couldn't have more than two starting QB's?
That was changed by the "Rules Committee" this year becaue of issues that arose last year.
  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

My computer and email problems seem to be fixed.

That was changed by the "Rules Committee" this year becaue of issues that arose last year.

 

Oh okay...sounds good. Must have missed that.

So since you were on MJ, why didn't you pick? :lol:

My apologies, I didn't realize that Fairfan had picked cause he didn't make a post and Godot just updated the sheet. My bad.

 

WR Antwan Randle El WAS

13.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – WR Patrick Crayton DAL

13.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - Miami DEF

13.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - Must re-pick

13.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - K John Kasay CAR

13.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo) - Arizona DEF

13.06 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRats) - RB Correll Buckhalter DEN

13.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - TE Boss, Kevin NYG

13.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - WR Antwan Randle El WAS

 

13.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - OTC until 11:23PM EST on 8/13

 

13.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

13.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

13.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

13.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

13.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

13.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

13.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

That was changed by the "Rules Committee" this year becaue of issues that arose last year.

 

Didn't know that rule was changed. Drop Hill then. I'll take Andre Brown RB Giants instead.

That was changed by the "Rules Committee" this year becaue of issues that arose last year.

 

I must have missed this. Did anything else change?

I must have missed this. Did anything else change?

 

You lost your Champions exemption because you didn't pay attention. :p

  • Author
I must have missed this. Did anything else change?
The QB rule during the draft and a Flex Position (RB or WR) was added starting lineup.
  • Author

I'm almost sure I posted the changes.

I didn't know we had a flex either.

The QB rule during the draft and a Flex Position (RB or WR) was added starting lineup.

 

Can you or someone explain what the Flex Position is? I'm pretty sure I know, but I just don't want to be wrong.

 

You probably did post them, I'm sure the majority of us just didn't pay close enough attention lol :notworthy:

Can you or someone explain what the Flex Position is? I'm pretty sure I know, but I just don't want to be wrong.

 

You probably did post them, I'm sure the majority of us just didn't pay close enough attention lol :notworthy:

 

You can start a WR or a RB in the Flex position.

 

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 Flex(WR or RB)

1 K

1 Def

You can start a WR or a RB in the Flex position.

 

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 Flex(WR or RB)

1 K

1 Def

 

Lots of the Yahoo leauges do that...I'm not a big fan of it, but oh well.

 

Wish I would have paid a little more attention to that earlier on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.