Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Thirteen

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - WR Kennan Burton STL

13.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - WR Michael Jenkins ATL

13.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - WR Brian Robiskie CLEV

13.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – K Ryan Longwell MIN

13.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - PK Nate Kaeding SD

13.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - RB Edgerrin James FA

13.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - PK David Akers PHI

13.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Matt Leinart

13.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - TE Donald Lee GB

13.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - O.T.C. until 12:04pm 8/2

13.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-

13.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Pick is in

13.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

13.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

13.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

13.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

I thought Rice was long gone. I don't see him on the MLF FA listing.

I think Rice has been drafted

Ray Rice is a Boyle County Blue Devil

RB Ray "Chicken Fried" Rice BAL :D

 

Rocket you need to seriously update your list....Every player you've mentioned taking in this round has been long gone...:lol:

:lol: What the heck, I must have missed a round or something

:lol: What the heck, I must have missed a round or something

 

Come on Rookie.:lol:

RB Ray "Chicken Fried" Rice BAL :D

 

I would have been excited too if I thought he was left...

Some interesting picks in this round...

 

It's the 13th round, pickin's are slim?

:lol: What the heck, I must have missed a round or something

 

 

Hey Rook ! What you have in that milk ?! :lol:

 

Moonshiners take Heath Miller, TE Da Steelers

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope Keith Rivers don't take his head off...along with Mr. Ward :taz:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.