Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Thirteen

Featured Replies

  • Author
When can I or do I get to re-pick????:confused::confused::confused:
Just like any expired pick, so can meke it at any time.
  • Replies 89
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That rule it vague because it says two starting QB at the beginning and the later no more than two at that position. It probably should say two at those positions and that is cut and dry. Like myself, if I had drafted Leinart first, I could have not gotton another because it does say to starting QB. Just a thought.

Maysville Split Ends select Juaquin Iglesiais--WR--Bears

I'm going to take this as a sign that I chose the wrong guy so I'm changing my pick...

 

 

WR Devery Henderson NOS

13.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - WR Kennan Burton STL

13.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - WR Michael Jenkins ATL

13.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - WR Brian Robiskie CLEV

13.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – K Ryan Longwell MIN

13.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - PK Nate Kaeding SD

13.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - RB Edgerrin James FA

13.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - PK David Akers PHI

13.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - WR Juaquin Iglesias CHI

13.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - TE Donald Lee GB

13.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - WR Devery Henderson NOS

13.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-OTC Till 2:02 PM CST 8-3

13.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Pick is in

13.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

13.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

13.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

13.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

I'm sure Da Champ will keep his pick, I don't know why he wouldn't

I'm sure Da Champ will keep his pick, I don't know why he wouldn't

 

You would figure.

I'm sure Da Champ will keep his pick, I don't know why he wouldn't

You didn't. :D

Heath Miller TE Pittsburgh Steelers

3 More Rounds we can get this show on the road...

 

This past sunday was the last sunday for no football first pre season game sunday @ 8pm.:banana::popcorn::dancingpa

  • Author
Godot, you got HHS dad's pick?
Yes, but I went back to work today, just got home. I'll have it posted in a few minutes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.