Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Thirteen

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got it right last time you guessed I believe, at least thats who I thought you were implying with my John Carlson pick

You got it right last time you guessed I believe, at least thats who I thought you were implying with my John Carlson pick

 

Yep, that's who it was. :walk:

Yep, that's who it was. :walk:

 

Missed on this one:clap:

Missed on this one:clap:

 

I'm glad, because that's the guy I want...:lol:

Nevermind, because he was picked a few rounds ago and I missed it :lol:

  • Author

13.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - WR Kennan Burton STL

13.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - WR Michael Jenkins ATL

13.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - WR Brian Robiskie CLEV

13.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – K Ryan Longwell MIN

13.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - PK Nate Kaeding SD

13.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - RB Edgerrin James FA

 

13.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - OTC 10:56 P.M. CST 8/1

 

13.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

13.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -

13.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

13.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-

13.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Pick is in

13.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

13.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

13.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

13.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

Edited by Godot

Sorry about the long wait... I just got back from doing a couple meetings in Mayfield. I'll have my pick in a second.

The Frankfort Block Monsters Select David Akers, K Philadelphia Eagles.

  • Author

13.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - WR Kennan Burton STL

13.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - WR Michael Jenkins ATL

13.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - WR Brian Robiskie CLEV

13.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – K Ryan Longwell MIN

13.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - PK Nate Kaeding SD

13.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - RB Edgerrin James FA

13.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - PK David Akers PHI

 

13.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - OTC 6:39 P.M. CST 8/1

 

13.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -

13.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

13.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-

13.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Pick is in

13.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

13.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

13.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

13.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

Maysville Split Ends select Matt Leinart--Cardinals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.