Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – WR Bernard Berrian MIN

5.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Leon Washington NYJ

5.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Cedric Benson CIN

5.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - Time Expired

5.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo) - WR Santana Moss WASH

5.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - TE Jason Witten DAL

5.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - QB Ben Roethisberger PIT(per direction from FF to Godot to me)

 

5.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - - OTC until 6:03pm on 7/20

 

5.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

5.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

5.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

5.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

5.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

My top 2 players just went off the board back to back.

My top 2 players just went off the board back to back.

 

I didnt like taking a TE this early but IMO after the first 4 TE's there is a huge drop off.

 

1A

2A

3A

 

 

 

4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5

6

7

8

 

 

 

 

9

10

There's the top 4 IMO and then one more who's pretty good, then it's a huge drop off IMO.

I've always been successful with picking up a sleeper TE, but Witten is a very nice option.

I think we should start doing this draft in one day. Set a time/day that everyone can agree to, and do it. If you don't show up, have a long list prepared to use for your draft and someone can go by that for your draft.

 

I know it's probably impossible, but that would be nice.

 

I agree. 1-3 days tops. But like you said, it's probably impossible.

As much as I'd like to have a faster draft, it's honestly almost impossible to get 16 people in 16 different place all together at one point to draft as a league. I absolutely love drafting and it's almost the best thing about FF, unless you win (bragging rights league) or take home some cash in a money league. I find nothing wrong with the length of this draft, by the time we are done drafting the season is in our midst, so it passes the time for us who root for struggling baseball teams.

I like the draft the way it is, just wish it wasn't 24 hrs of waiting, but I can't complain this year, our conferance has stayed steady for the most part.

As much as I'd like to have a faster draft, it's honestly almost impossible to get 16 people in 16 different place all together at one point to draft as a league. I absolutely love drafting and it's almost the best thing about FF, unless you win (bragging rights league) or take home some cash in a money league. I find nothing wrong with the length of this draft, by the time we are done drafting the season is in our midst, so it passes the time for us who root for struggling baseball teams.

 

I agree. I enjoy the draft about as much as the actual season.

I enjoy the draft also. I just have to make sure I win my conference so I can make 2 picks in a day. I hate waiting 3-4 days in between picks.

I enjoy the draft also. I just have to make sure I win my conference so I can make 2 picks in a day. I hate waiting 3-4 days in between picks.

 

:lol:

Wes Welker - WR - NE

 

Was considering taking him with my next pick and using him as trade bait :D.

I like the draft the way it is, just wish it wasn't 24 hrs of waiting, but I can't complain this year, our conferance has stayed steady for the most part.

The time limit will change if it looks like the draft won't be finished by the start of the regular season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.