Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

5.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – WR Bernard Berrian MIN

5.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Leon Washington NYJ

5.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Cedric Benson CIN

5.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - WR Wes Welker NE

5.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo) - WR Santana Moss WASH

5.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - TE Jason Witten DAL

5.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - QB Ben Roethisberger PIT

 

5.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - - OTC until 6:03pm on 7/20

 

5.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

5.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

5.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

5.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

5.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

  • Replies 83
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well timing certianly worked out pretty well considering I was out of town all weekend, glad to see I wasn't passed up. Not sure what I wanna do with this pick, but I think I will go with another RB...

 

RB Tim Hightower ARI

5.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – WR Bernard Berrian MIN

5.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Leon Washington NYJ

5.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Cedric Benson CIN

5.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - WR Wes Welker NE

5.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo) - WR Santana Moss WASH

5.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - TE Jason Witten DAL

5.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - QB Ben Roethisberger PIT

5.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Tim Hightower ARI

 

5.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - OTC until 8:45am on 7/21

 

5.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

5.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

5.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

5.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

I really enjoy doing the draft the way that we do it...I wouldn't change it, but just my opinion.

Roy E Williams

 

Unbelievable.:ohbrother:

 

I thought for sure he would drop to me. I didn't even evaluate any other players. Oh well, that's the way this whole draft has gone for me.

 

Sorry people, I won't be able to pick until around 6pm.

I enjoy the draft also. I just have to make sure I win my conference so I can make 2 picks in a day. I hate waiting 3-4 days in between picks.

 

Then you'll be wating 6-8 days between picks. I drafted at #16 last season, and it took forever.

Then you'll be wating 6-8 days between picks. I drafted at #16 last season, and it took forever.

 

Not in the American League:dancingpa

Not in the American League:dancingpa

 

The faster you draft the longer you have a complete roster and nothing to do but wait :clap:

The faster you draft the longer you have a complete roster and nothing to do but wait :clap:

 

Beats waitng days as you see the clock expire:sssh:

  • Author

5.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – WR Bernard Berrian MIN

5.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Leon Washington NYJ

5.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Cedric Benson CIN

5.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - WR Wes Welker NE

5.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo) - WR Santana Moss WASH

5.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - TE Jason Witten DAL

5.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - QB Ben Roethisberger PIT

5.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Tim Hightower ARI

5.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - WR Roy Eilliams DAL

 

5.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - OTC until 12:16 PM on 7/21

 

5.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

5.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

5.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

  • Author

I'm back. The fishing sucked so I came home early.

 

I'll try to get the MFL site updated soon.

5.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – WR Bernard Berrian MIN

5.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Leon Washington NYJ

5.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - RB Cedric Benson CIN

5.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - WR Wes Welker NE

5.05 Richmond Outsiders (nwo) - WR Santana Moss WASH

5.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - TE Jason Witten DAL

5.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - QB Ben Roethisberger PIT

5.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - RB Tim Hightower ARI

5.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - WR Roy Eilliams DAL

5.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - TE Dallas Clark IND

 

5.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - OTC until 4:54pm on 7/21

 

5.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

5.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

5.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

5.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

Unbelievable.:ohbrother:

 

I thought for sure he would drop to me. I didn't even evaluate any other players. Oh well, that's the way this whole draft has gone for me.

 

Sorry people, I won't be able to pick until around 6pm.

 

Sorry I wanted Welker.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.