Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 2009/2010

Featured Replies

Highlands has the talent to upset the Bulldogs. If the Birds have an exceptionally hot night or Elijah/Rico pick up early fouls the Dogs could go down. Last year Scott came a missed free throw with no time on the clock and Boone County a missed layup away from knocking off the Dogs. Holmes is obviously the team to beat but Highlands is within striking distance.

 

:laugh: I dont think anybody in the 9th region is going to beat Holmes they didnt really lose anybody and they are last years state winners iI dont see Highlands beating Holmes sorry.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

:laugh: I dont think anybody in the 9th region is going to beat Holmes they didnt really lose anybody and they are last years state winners I dont see Highlands beating Holmes sorry.

Holmes lost Dominique Johnson who was a key player in their offense towards the end of their season. And I also think that if Highlands has a hot night and the Bulldogs are slacking then the birds will win.

Edited by gold sunrise
Editing quote

:laugh: I dont think anybody in the 9th region is going to beat Holmes they didnt really lose anybody and they are last years state winners I dont see Highlands beating Holmes sorry.

 

Didn't Holmes's point guard graduate?

Edited by gold sunrise
Editing quote

Who is the Stewart kid I've heard about this summer?

 

One of the few underclassmen that have a shot at playing. He's pretty tall, 6'5ish? Nice offensive player. Needs to add some strength to his game.

Didn't Holmes's point guard graduate?

 

Yes, Riley graduated but it is arguable that will help this year's Holmes team. Rico Johnson will likely move to point and his brother likely to #2. Holmes could really put a big lineup on the floor with those two at the guard slots. I think Highlands is capable of beating Holmes but it will be an upset for sure.

:laugh: I dont think anybody in the 9th region is going to beat Holmes they didnt really lose anybody and they are last years state winners i dont see Highlands beating Holmes sorry.

 

You've got to be kidding. They lost Riley (9th Region Player of the Year), Dom Johnson and Brandon Housley. Two started and one was the first one off the bench.

Boone Co and Highlands should be an interesting game.

:laugh: I dont think anybody in the 9th region is going to beat Holmes they didnt really lose anybody and they are last years state winners iI dont see Highlands beating Holmes sorry.

 

No need to be sorry. I am a Cov. Cath. fan. If Holmes, Highlands or anyone but the Colonels go down state next year (which admittedly is very likely to happen), I will be dissappointed. I am just calling it like I see it. Highlands is really stacked next year. But, you are right that Holmes is going to be extraordinary next year. It will be fun to watch. :popcorn:

Who is the Stewart kid I've heard about this summer?

 

His name is Jack Stewart. He is pushing 6'6" and can play a 3,4, or 5. He has been playing all summer with the NKY Bulldogs and is really garnering some attention for hisself. He will definately add depth to the Highlands roster. He can defend extremely well and has realy improved his scoring ability this summer. Look for him to get some serious minutes this year even with the senior laden roster.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.