Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Floyd resigns at USC.

Featured Replies

  • Author

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4246625

 

 

Embroiled in controversy, Southern California coach Tim Floyd resigned on Tuesday, The Clarion Ledger of Jackson, Miss., reported.

 

The newspaper obtained the contents of a letter that the coach submitted to USC athletic director Mike Garrett.

 

"Unfortunately, I no longer feel I can offer the level of enthusiasm to my duties that is deserved by the university, my coaching staff, my players, their families, and the supporters of Southern Cal," the letter said. "I always promised myself and my family that if I ever felt I could no longer give my full enthusiasm to a job, that I should leave it to others who could. I intend to contact my coaching staff and my players in coming days and weeks to tell them how much each of them means to me. I wish the best to USC and to my successor."

wow X 2.

 

Didn't see this coming. Especially after the Arizona interview. Guess we shouldn't be surprised, but I still kind of am.

Something fishy here.

Huh? How can this surprise anyone???

Huh? How can this surprise anyone???

I'm not surprised at all. I just think there's more to the story about Floyd then what has come out so far.

I'm not surprised at all. I just think there's more to the story about Floyd then what has come out so far.

Of course there is... :lol:

Wow Floyd must have really been felling the pressure. The NCAA must be really mad at the Trojan football program.

:notworthy::puke:

I just didn't think that was much of a secret either. Look at who they've been landing the past few years...

Huh? How can this surprise anyone???

 

Admittedly, I am one of those naive people who believes someone like Tim Floyd is sincere when he flip flops and comes back to USC like he did. At the same time, I wasn't thinking about the O.J. Mayo, Renardo Sisney stuff......it's not so surprising now that I think about it.

I just didn't think that was much of a secret either. Look at who they've been landing the past few years...

I'm just saying that I'm curious to know what it is, that's all. We're all familiar with OJ recruiting himself and the reports on Floyd giving his 'handler' money. I'm just wondering what else there is to the situation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.