Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Milton Bradley thinks Umps trying to ruin him

Featured Replies

Huh? I didn't see that. I will tell her how I feel too if I find it. :lol:

 

Click the link over on the right on Twitter with the @ symbol by your name. (above direct messages)

WHat the heck HT, I want to follow you on twitter!

Click the link over on the right on Twitter with the @ symbol by your name. (above direct messages)

 

Ah I see now. That's 98 not a lady. :lol:

Ah I see now. That's 98 not a lady. :lol:

 

I thought it was a woman :lol:

You figured out the multi quote button, sweet!:thumb:

 

Enjoy the Milton Bradley Era in Chicago!:thumb:

Enjoy the Milton Bradley Era in Chicago!:thumb:

 

Enjoy being a life long Red Sox fan:lol:

Enjoy being a life long Red Sox fan:lol:

 

 

I've enjoyed it so far, there were some rough patches over the years and plenty of teasing for sure but, hey at least we didn't reach a full century of futility..........And the 2 WS Championships in the last 5 years have took away any sting from the heartbreakers. I hope you aren't insinuating I'm a bandwagon Red Sox fan. There's plenty of people on here that could tell you otherwise. :thumb:

I've enjoyed it so far, there were some rough patches over the years and plenty of teasing for sure but, hey at least we didn't reach a full century of futility..........And the 2 WS Championships in the last 5 years have took away any sting from the heartbreakers. I hope you aren't insinuating I'm a bandwagon Red Sox fan. There's plenty of people on here that could tell you otherwise. :thumb:

 

Take it how ya want:thumb: And you may have lost your futility, but ya gained so much more

Take it how ya want:thumb: And you may have lost your futility, but ya gained so much more
fan

 

There's nothing bandwagon about my Red Sox support. You were born in 1981, my fandom of the Red Sox goes back before your birth. That's a fact.

fan

 

There's nothing bandwagon about my Red Sox support. You were born in 1981, my fandom of the Red Sox goes back before your birth. That's a fact.

 

:clap::notworthy:

Am I the only one who, when reading or hearing his name, has an insatiable desire to play old school board games?

He easily makes my top 5 most disliked players of all time, what a clown.

 

Chicago Cubs right fielder Milton Bradley lashed out at Major League Baseball's umpires Sunday, saying they are forcing him to swing at bad pitches by widening his strike zone.

 

 

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4204044

 

Umpires don't have to ruin Bradley, he does a very good job of that on his own and doesn't need any help.:rolleyes: I'm with you, I cannot stand Bradley either.

I've enjoyed it so far, there were some rough patches over the years and plenty of teasing for sure but, hey at least we didn't reach a full century of futility..........And the 2 WS Championships in the last 5 years have took away any sting from the heartbreakers. I hope you aren't insinuating I'm a bandwagon Red Sox fan. There's plenty of people on here that could tell you otherwise. :thumb:

 

I am one of those people Joe, there are plenty of bandwagon Red Sox fans but you are not one of them. :thumb:

Now, I have complimented a Red Sox fan enough ..........................GO YANKEES!!!, GO REDS!!! :D (no bandwagon, I feel I am allowed a favorite in each league,lol)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.