Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th region draw

Featured Replies

If the Clark game isnt over yet, probably 830 but that is just a guess.

 

 

Sounds like a reasonable guess. Let's say the Campbell-Clark game finally ends at 3:00 (which Harrison County has to be thrilled to death about), Game 2 starts at 3:40 and ends at 5:10, Game 3 starts at 5:50 and ends at 7:45. 8:30 is not out of the realm of possibility.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell won in 13, they are now on rain delay. My guess that 8:30 isn't going to happen for the Mason Nicholas Co. game.

Is the tourney still going forward today?

I'm hearing that today's late games have been rescheduled for Wednesday. Can anyone confirm?

Campbell won in 13, they are now on rain delay. My guess that 8:30 isn't going to happen for the Mason Nicholas Co. game.

 

Wow, I had to get dinner and thought the game was over going into the 7th, and didn't go back out to the car to listen. We had already pitched 4, how many do we end up using? Robert Bell was pitching at the top of the 7th. How long did this game last?

Wow, I had to get dinner and thought the game was over going into the 7th, and didn't go back out to the car to listen. We had already pitched 4, how many do we end up using? Robert Bell was pitching at the top of the 7th. How long did this game last?

 

The total time of the game was 3 hours and 50 minutes. It started at 10:30 and got over at 2:20. It was a really good game. I think both teams left 10 - 12 runners on base and each team had 1 error.

I'm hearing that today's late games have been rescheduled for Wednesday. Can anyone confirm?

 

 

This is what I just heard:

 

1 game tomorrow (Harrison/Bracken?)

2 games Wednesday and then resume play on Thursday. Boy does this help out Campbell County ALOT for their pitching.

The total time of the game was 3 hours and 50 minutes. It started at 10:30 and got over at 2:10. It was a really good game. I think both teams left 10 - 12 runners on base and each team had 1 error.

 

Thanks for the info.:thumb: Wow that is a long time. Congrats to the CC team and also want to thank my GRC seniors for all the memories.

I am not sure what game you were watching but Bell almost took out the catchers leg from sliding. CC's catcher is lucky he did not hurt his leg after talking with a couple of the parents on how he was blocking the plate and how the Bell kid slid into home plate. CC's starter only threw 3 innings. Then Estes came in and threw I think one inning and then after hitting 2 and walking 3 Sellers came in and threw from the 4th or 5th inning until the 10th or the 11th inning with 2 outs and then Broering came in and finished it up. Don't quote me on the innings but I am pretty sure I am correct. I don't think you can blame Bell for losing this game or not having this game end on time. Clark had their chances to score in the early innings. CC got out of a bases loaded jam with an inning ending DP that was a good one and to be honest I think Clark left the bases loaded one more time. I think this game was far from boring on either end. I will say Bell (I think that is the kid who threw from the 7th inning on for Clark) threw very well and got himself out of a couple of jams as well.

 

Sorry you are in such a bad mood.

Edited by gold sunrise
Deleted quote

I am not sure what game you were watching but Bell almost took out the catchers leg from sliding. CC's catcher is lucky he did not hurt his leg after talking with a couple of the parents on how he was blocking the plate and how the Bell kid slid into home plate. CC's starter only threw 3 innings. Then Estes came in and threw I think one inning and then after hitting 2 and walking 3 Sellers came in and threw from the 4th or 5th inning until the 10th or the 11th inning with 2 outs and then Broering came in and finished it up. Don't quote me on the innings but I am pretty sure I am correct. I don't think you can blame Bell for losing this game or not having this game end on time. Clark had their chances to score in the early innings. CC got out of a bases loaded jam with an inning ending DP that was a good one and to be honest I think Clark left the bases loaded one more time. I think this game was far from boring on either end. I will say Bell (I think that is the kid who threw from the 7th inning on for Clark) threw very well and got himself out of a couple of jams as well.

 

Sorry you are in such a bad mood.

 

Actually he did take out the catcher's leg, along with the rest of his body. Quite a collision! Bell did not slide. CC's catcher has a nice knot on his leg right now, but he'll be ready for Thursday. :thumb:

Actually he did take out the catcher's leg, along with the rest of his body. Quite a collision! Bell did not slide. CC's catcher has a nice knot on his leg right now, but he'll be ready for Thursday. :thumb:

 

If Bell slides the game is over and Clark wins.

Kyle Campbell is a junior

If Bell slides the game is over and Clark wins.

 

No way. The throw beat him to the plate. His only chance was a collision, and with his size, was a very good chance!:thumb: A very good game that I thought would never end. GRC had their chances and just couldn't come through.

The ball and Bell met at the plate and if he slides thats the ball game believe me I had a perfect view from up top.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.