Summer team camps

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the above post.

Ryle has Stauffer and Mcleish to lead the way I think. Then they have Perkins returning and Todd Vollet, who I think will make good contributions to the team this year. Vollet will surprise a few people I think. Not sure if Nichols will play, but if he does that is anothe big body.

Dixie has Trammel, Pike, and Hatton leading the way IMO. But, they also have a big hustle guy in Riley and Wes Smith is a big body in the paint to bang with other bigs. They should be solid.

Connor has Avery who I think will probably lead them in Scoring. But they have Clay Robinson in the middle who likes physical contact. They also have Tyler Hodges who is an inside/outside guy, and Jake Flesch who I think will be able to defend just about anybody at the 1 or 2 in the 9th region, plus he can score when needed. Liechty adds good hustle and defense as well.

Scott has Kellen Smith coming back for his junior season and he should be a big contributor and distributor. I think Scott will go as he goes. He will have the big man O'Connor in the paint as well. They will need some others to step up, but they could make a little noise.

NCC will be solid, because they have decent guards from what I hear and they have a very solid big man in Geisler in the post.

Does anyone know how Holy Cross, Campbell County, and Simon Kenton are looking. I think SK will have another down year.

I agree with the above post.

Ryle has Stauffer and Mcleish to lead the way I think. Then they have Perkins returning and Todd Vollet, who I think will make good contributions to the team this year. Vollet will surprise a few people I think. Not sure if Nichols will play, but if he does that is anothe big body.

Dixie has Trammel, Pike, and Hatton leading the way IMO. But, they also have a big hustle guy in Riley and Wes Smith is a big body in the paint to bang with other bigs. They should be solid.

Connor has Avery who I think will probably lead them in Scoring. But they have Clay Robinson in the middle who likes physical contact. They also have Tyler Hodges who is an inside/outside guy, and Jake Flesch who I think will be able to defend just about anybody at the 1 or 2 in the 9th region, plus he can score when needed. Liechty adds good hustle and defense as well.

Scott has Kellen Smith coming back for his junior season and he should be a big contributor and distributor. I think Scott will go as he goes. He will have the big man O'Connor in the paint as well. They will need some others to step up, but they could make a little noise.

NCC will be solid, because they have decent guards from what I hear and they have a very solid big man in Geisler in the post.

Does anyone know how Holy Cross, Campbell County, and Simon Kenton are looking. I think SK will have another down year.

Forget about Coleman? He is one of the best players on Ryle's team.