Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region

Featured Replies

Now do you believe that Theoldguy understands High School baseball in the ninth region. :clap::ohbrother::idunno::lol:

 

With Ryle and NCC wining today Theoldguy goes 8/8 in his picks on who would win their way into the Ninth Region Tournament.

 

Now don't get cocky on us TOG...:notworthy:

  • Replies 43
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be out there on Monday doing the music for the 9th Region tournament once again this year. I was offered to do music and PA for the 9th Region softball tournament but decided it was in my better interest to work the baseball tournament at CWF. LOL.

 

I can't wait to see this tournament go on again especially with the new FieldTurf that was reently installed at CWF. One word of advice to the infielders....keep your tag on the runner until time is called because that runner could very easily slide past the bag...almost saw it happen in a Freedom game.

Does anybody know when drawings are? And what the playing schedule will be like?

UofL and Cincinnati have the same playing surface and they are allowed to wear metal spikes.

UofL and Cincinnati have the same playing surface and they are allowed to wear metal spikes.

 

I'm sure a lot of players are going to just wear plain gym shoes, and some are going to wear metal.

Does anybody know when drawings are? And what the playing schedule will be like?

 

Drawing is Saturday morning

I'm sure a lot of players are going to just wear plain gym shoes, and some are going to wear metal.

 

 

I do not think they are allowed to wear metal spikes.

 

 

Anyone know game times? I know we do not have the match-ups but there should be a schedule of dates and times of games.

I do not think they are allowed to wear metal spikes.

 

 

Anyone know game times? I know we do not have the match-ups but there should be a schedule of dates and times of games.

 

No metal is correct. Last year, the games were 10am, 1pm, 4pm, and 7pm (I'm pretty sure).

Now do you believe that Theoldguy understands High School baseball in the ninth region. :clap::ohbrother::idunno::lol:

 

With Ryle and NCC wining today Theoldguy goes 8/8 in his picks on who would win their way into the Ninth Region Tournament.

 

OK TOG you got me...I got 7 of 8 correct. Nicely done!:notworthy:

I do not think they are allowed to wear metal spikes.

 

 

Anyone know game times? I know we do not have the match-ups but there should be a schedule of dates and times of games.

 

I went to a Freedom game and i saw that alot of the players on the Freedom as well as Evensville were wearing metal so i don't think the rule of no metal is strongly inforced.

I went to a Freedom game and i saw that alot of the players on the Freedom as well as Evensville were wearing metal so i don't think the rule of no metal is strongly inforced.

 

I am hearing that the coaches are requesting the kids to wear the plastic or rubber type cleat.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.