Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayers needed

Featured Replies

Clark’s story is a very inspiring testimony to the power of God to work miracles. It is well worth a visit to his website.

 

I want to express thanks to all of you for the prayers for my son Ian, Trace and especially Clark. If not for God’s grace and mercy these boys could have easily died.

 

I hope that young drivers will see this and take notice – slow down and take your driving responsibilities seriously!!!! Life is precious.

 

Gopack21 – thanks for posting the update.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clark’s story is a very inspiring testimony to the power of God to work miracles. It is well worth a visit to his website.

 

I want to express thanks to all of you for the prayers for my son Ian, Trace and especially Clark. If not for God’s grace and mercy these boys could have easily died.

 

I hope that young drivers will see this and take notice – slow down and take your driving responsibilities seriously!!!! Life is precious.

 

Gopack21 – thanks for posting the update.

 

What touching story and I'm a firm believer that GOD does what over all of us. Graybeard, I also had a son involved in an auto accident by himself and it was a roll over accident my only words for him when I saw his smiling face for the first time afterwards was "son, someone besides your mom and dad was watching over you this time" He gets to wear a scar on his shoulder as a reminder of how close death was. Let's all continue to pray for our youth and as always GOD please continue to watch over mine.........With loving prayers going out to all three of these kids..................LTW.

A touching testimony to the Power Of Prayer and the fragility of life on earth. My prayers for continued health goes out to all those involved. This is the first I have heard of this incident as I am new on the site, but God Bless the boys and also the parents who almost had their worst nightmares come true.

Like raiderbback04 said, My heart sinks when I hear things like this...It is bad enough when it is any student, but for the Ashland faithful, it is part of their family...We as a family of High School Coaches and Players need to stick together in times like these. Remember, we can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens us! My thoughts and Prayers go out to everyone involved!

When I first began reading this thread, I didn't realize that it had actually occured a year ago. The update post was like being transported in time. It's so nice to see that the boys have done so well after such a horrible accident.

 

There is no doubt that God works miracles. Often they come when you least expect them, or when you're near the point of surrendering to despair. I know; because like Clark, I was given one of those miracles.

 

I'm not bragging about it, because I can't. I did nothing to make it happen and nothing to deserve it. It just shows, that God's plan for us may not necessarily be what we want; but it is his will. Everything happens for a purpose.

 

Good luck to all of them!

What an incredible story. And it is wonderful to see that Clark is using this as a way to reach out to others about the many dangers driving can bring.

This story has truly made me happy, and I hope that these young men take their gift from God and use it to share knowledge with those that come after them.

Totally blown away by the testimony of this story and web site. Guess it proves prayer works!

Totally blown away by the testimony of this story and web site. Guess it proves prayer works!

 

And to think prayer is not allowed in school just makes me ill! This story is a great reminder of a great and wonders God we have. I hope he over looks our narrow mindness in the future...............LTW.

And to think prayer is not allowed in school just makes me ill! This story is a great reminder of a great and wonders God we have. I hope he over looks our narrow mindness in the future...............LTW.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

There was also a great article in the Daily Independent last week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.