Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 2009/2010

Featured Replies

That is the question!! We will have to see what developes. I think Code is a great coach but I find Maddy's brand of basketball to be more exciting. He pushes the ball up the floor.

 

I would agree that Code's style is not very exciting, but in high school you try for victories, not for entertainment of the fans.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have heard, he has been tearing up the AAU circuit as well. I will checking his team out in the next couple of weeks. Totally forgot about Nerl being Maddy's brother, thanks for reminding me. All these boys (Maddy&Nerl, McGovney) come from really good home environments. That really means a lot, most of the time.

 

I watched McGovney and his KY Elite crew this weekend in Bloomington. He averaged 24 points per game and they won the Adidas May Classic Rising Freshman championship.

24 pts per game in Bloomington Adidas Classic; before next season is too long in the tooth, I see him contributing at the varsity level. It looks like some on this thread needs to get out and watch him play. I think he will be a nice addition and the great part is he will play and make the team better. Congrats on a great weekend for him and the KY Elite. Exciting times ahead.

He will definitely contribute and make the camels better.

He has a very high basketball IQ and is a very unselfish player.

I wish he was wearing Red, White and Black :D but I will still be pulling for him and following him even though he will be wearing the purple and gold.

 

It looks like the 10th region will be putting out some top talent the next four years for sure with incoming freshmen McGovney-Campbell County,Monroe-Pendleton County & Prewitt-Montgomery County.

HOOP DR I have tried to convince them that he was a Highland Bluebird at Heart:D. It looks like he wants to clash in purple and gold. We still are rooting for him. I see you are affiliated with KY elite as well. Nice win over the weekend congrats.

There were a couple of football players that did not come out for basketball last year. Any word on if they will be back this year?

Jody Demling of the C-J mentioned how well McGovney played in Bloomington.

Camels looked pretty good in winning two games at the Simon Kenton team camp.

 

Beat Cooper 58-41

Beat Conner 65-57

 

Brady Jolly played extremely well in both games. Overall, the Camels looked good. They do not have a lot of size but play tough defense and are very scrappy. Coach Code played everyone with a lot of different lineups. It should be an interesting year.

Is there staff taking a different look? I thought I saw some new faces last week.

Is there staff taking a different look? I thought I saw some new faces last week.

 

My understanding is that Bradshaw is now going to be coaching middle school ball. That will leave Code, Enzweiler and Maddy as the coaches. There is also the strength and conditioning coach but his name escapes me.

Camels looked good last night at the Ludlow team camp. So far, Coach Code has opened things up and let the boys run a little. We will see what happens come the real thing.

 

Does anyone have a tentative schedule for this year?

Camels looked good last night at the Ludlow team camp. So far, Coach Code has opened things up and let the boys run a little. We will see what happens come the real thing.

 

Does anyone have a tentative schedule for this year?

 

Did they win all their games? I know they were without their starting point guard from last year, Jordan Smith.

Did they win all their games? I know they were without their starting point guard from last year, Jordan Smith.

 

I was told that they reset the score at halftime. They beat Ludlow in both halves and split with NCC I believe.

Campbell should be a surprise this year,Jolly will be a top 10 player in region this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.