Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton-Verona Open

Featured Replies

Hopefully, Walton will have a new coach before the end of the month.:popcorn:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on any of the coaches interviewing? Who is in Walton's district/region for football? They should be very successful soon with thatfeeder program they have, facilities,etc.

Days are numbering, do they know when they plan on having a coach in place it has to be hard on the players not having a head coach.

What about Coach Simmons? Is he still there? Would they be considering him?

Walton has hired Coach Barth. The choice was announced to the players today!:banana:

  • Author

Who is Coach Barth? Was he there as an assistant? Background?

Who is Coach Barth? Was he there as an assistant? Background?

 

No coach was the middle school head coach at Woodland last year. I don't know to much else.

Is he a teacher? Will he teach at WV?

 

He will be a teacher there. He was hired already for next year I think. He was going to be the middle school coach and teach middle school.

Coach Barth is a top notch guy and very good football coach. He is a Highlands grad and I believe played on at least one Highlands state championships team in the late 90's. Very good hire. Good luck to WV and Congrats to Coach Barth.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Congrats to Coach Barth but i would have loved to see Casey Fisk out there. I think he would have been a great fit for the program.

Coach Barth is a top notch guy and very good football coach. He is a Highlands grad and I believe played on at least one Highlands state championships team in the late 90's. Very good hire. Good luck to WV and Congrats to Coach Barth.

 

I believe that is accurate. I think he did play on one of the Highlands championship teams. I am unsure which one though. Best of luck to Coach Barth in Walton.:dancingpa

Is this confirmed that he is the new head coach?

 

Announced friday!

I'm assuming it is Jeff Barth, whom I believe is a 95 Highlands grad and a graduate of Hanover college were he was a lineman I believe......He is a great guy and loves to be around the kids and teach....I know he was a teacher in Indiana for a while I think after college and then came back up here and was teaching in NKY.......I grew up with him and his brother Eric playing football in the neighborhood....His dad is a longtime HS football ref in NKY....great family........CONGRATS JEFF......If that is in fact who WV got, they got a good one!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.