Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort High looking for a new coach

Featured Replies

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very familar with the Frankfort area. The school is packed between Western Hills and Franklin County. To be competitive in this district, as mentioned before the players have to be there. This has not been the case the last couple of years, but there may be some hidden talent that hasn't been tapped into.

Any word on candidates yet?

 

 

-I have heard Norman, former coach.

-Jason Earlywine

-Deron Breeze

-Montgomery Freshman Coach (Don't know his name)

-And I'm sure there are a few more, but I didn't hear specific names.

  • Author
-I have heard Norman, former coach.

-Jason Earlywine

-Deron Breeze

-Montgomery Freshman Coach (Don't know his name)

-And I'm sure there are a few more, but I didn't hear specific names.

 

 

Ryan Wilson is the frosh coach at Montgomery. I'd be surprised if he was interested.

Ryan Wilson is the frosh coach at Montgomery. I'd be surprised if he was interested.

 

It would surprise me too, but isn't his wife from Georgetown? If so she might want him to get close to home. Funny how the wife always wins!:isurrender:

Have they started interviewing?

Have they started interviewing?

 

I do not believe so.

No, not yet. The beginning of next week will start the process. They have been taking tests this week.

Lots of talent in the capital city...Frankfort is a gem in the rough. I wish them nothing but luck in finding the RIGHT guy for the situation.

I think that the RIGHT thing to do would be to give it back to Norman. The fact that he would go back proves that it means something to him. He ran camps for the young kids every break and I don't believe I ever seen his car empty, they were always heading someplace to play.

-I have heard Norman, former coach.

-Jason Earlywine

-Deron Breeze

-Montgomery Freshman Coach (Don't know his name)

-And I'm sure there are a few more, but I didn't hear specific names.

 

Isn't Breeze going to be an assistant somewhere else?

 

Where is Earlywine from?

I applied but Frankfort is looking for a Coach/Teacher in math, social studies.

 

I agree with everything CB has stated Frankfort needs someone who is going to be active with the community and also have some concern about the kids there. Chalk had talent while he was there he lived in South Frankfort but you could never tell it.

Norman was a heck of a coach but got ran off by parents.

Mefford left Talent was running thin and player didn’t like him...JMO, and the last two coaches after that weren’t there enough know there first name.

I agree Norman did have camps during breaks and would interact more with the players.

I enjoyed watching Norman's Frankfort teams play, aggressive on both sides of the ball.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.