Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort High looking for a new coach

Featured Replies

What does Norman teach? The process is going on this week.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing a little research, I believe that it is science, to which they have openings for in the district.

The question will remain of whether those parties that didn't mind ruining the program the first time have influence with this decision. I hope for the kids sake, not.

The question will remain of whether those parties that didn't mind ruining the program the first time have influence with this decision. I hope for the kids sake, not.

 

Nope, They're kids Graduated.

The question will remain of whether those parties that didn't mind ruining the program the first time have influence with this decision. I hope for the kids sake, not.

 

Those "parties" stopped showing up at FHS games a couple of years ago. I don't think they will have any influence this time around. :D

 

Would love to see old "Stormin' Norman" back at FHS. Out of the last 5 coaches, he had the best connection with the kids and you could tell by the way they walked on the court.

 

It would be a huge mistake if they let him slip away if he is willing to come back after the way the situation was handled back in '04. :ohbrother:

Well said Tru B 33, any news yet?

I know I'm from Frankfort and alumni... But does anyone know if they have a time table of when they want to hire a coach, I mean basketball season is far away but playing in summer leagues always helps your program and keeping chemistry.

No time table is set. There are some openings in the school system so they are interviewing teachers first. Not many of the applicants have certification in the areas that they have open. So that tells me they will end up having to hire someone that doesn't teach at the school. That is a shame because it will result in the same mess they currently have.

 

I do know interviews for the coaching job have started. More than likely FHS won't have a coach in place until mid June.

Any names for those actually interveiwing?

Any names for those actually interveiwing?

 

Not any that what has been mentioned. I have heard the name Floyd Quire, but not sure if he can get out of his existing contract.

There was not time table the last I spoke with the AD. I am pretty sure the principal is looking to fill the teaching spot first before they hire the coach unless it is a duel deal. It will take a lot of work at FHS because of facilities and short funds, but someone who wants a challenge would fit the bill.

I wonder how would that work? Do you hire a Coach that fits the Teaching criteria or a Teacher the fit the Coach criteria. Either way I hope Frankfort finds a coach that understands that it is about the kids.

 

Maybe I should have went to college after all it would have been perfect timing.

There was not time table the last I spoke with the AD. I am pretty sure the principal is looking to fill the teaching spot first before they hire the coach unless it is a duel deal. It will take a lot of work at FHS because of facilities and short funds, but someone who wants a challenge would fit the bill.

 

Nothing wrong with school funds and the New Super is fixing up the facilities.

I heard that one of the early candidates has interveiwed at Wilk Street.

I heard that one of the early candidates has interveiwed at Wilk Street.

 

That would be true.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.