Top 5 RB's next season in Eastern Ky.

wideopen

Right now I would say there is Fugate as the solid #1, and a whole bunch of solid backs, ... many of whom could have their breakout season this fall. We will have to wait and see!

I just now actually watched that highlight tape of Fugate, I had seen stuff of him on sports overtime, but wow. I cant beleive a kid his size can move like that:scared:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just now actually watched that highlight tape of Fugate, I had seen stuff of him on sports overtime, but wow. I cant beleive a kid his size can move like that:scared:

He is the real deal. At least the D1 colleges who have offered him think so. He has the total package. Big, strong, fast, good feet, soft hands, excellent field vision and tough. Not much to dislike about that kid.

Also, Corbin has a nice tandem of backs that will be solid this coming season as long as the O line maintains.

Carton should be Bell's best back next year, if he gets the touches, as well as one of the better backs in Eastern Kentucky.

Agreed. Mama Bear, how is Tucker Lewis looking over the offseason? Off topic I know but I'm curious to see what kind of player he turns out to be at the high school level, I beleive hes going to be a frosh this comming year right?

Agreed. Mama Bear, how is Tucker Lewis looking over the offseason? Off topic I know but I'm curious to see what kind of player he turns out to be at the high school level, I beleive hes going to be a frosh this comming year right?

Yes he'll be a frosh. He's gotten quite a bit stronger. Needs to work on his speed though, as he does NOT run a 4.5. :sssh: I'm anxious to see how he does in high school as well.

I believe Tucker will be the one stopping these top 5 backs.

That's his potential I don't really think he will be a featured back at Harlan County, but if he gets some speed he could turn some heads! I heard one of his coaches say he turns like a bulldozer, with his whole body. Speed is a funny thing like Krack Back says you have to support your team so I will say that someday Tucker could be a top 5 back, Again I've seen the middle school games where Coach Larkey was there teaching him how to make cuts and such. I believe his brother Hunter may turn out to be the offensive star!

I would say anything east of Lexington. I've always thought I-75 kind of splits it. Then you have southeastern and northeastern, but this is a discussion forum so I would say mention whoever you want if there close enough for you to think eastern KY that's close enough.

I'd say Harlan will put out one or 2 good ones. Cody Taylor is perty impressive.

I believe Cody Taylor and Marcus McMillian will have a stronghold on the Black Bears back field for a while. I hear Coach Larkey has got his team strong now he wants them fast! Mountain seem loaded with players that will be fun to watch! I can't wait is it August yet????

I believe Cody Taylor and Marcus McMillian will have a stronghold on the Black Bears back field for a while. I hear Coach Larkey has got his team strong now he wants them fast! Mountain seem loaded with players that will be fun to watch! I can't wait is it August yet????

Wow I forgot all about Marcus. He'll definately be explosive!. I remember him back when he was in middle school and grade school, I havent seen him in quite a while.

They will be the backs of the future and will get some carries this season. Green will be the man for Larkey and the Bears next season at TB. I believe he has been one of the top backs in the mountains the past two years, but he has just not got the carries. Green will be a top 5 back next season if he gets 18 to 20 carries a game.:thumb:

They will be the backs of the future and will get some carries this season. Green will be the man for Larkey and the Bears next season at TB. I believe he has been one of the top backs in the mountains the past two years, but he has just not got the carries. Green will be a top 5 back next season if he gets 18 to 20 carries a game.:thumb:

I agree he runs harder than anyone! Playing time has really hurt his recognition at RB, barring a disaster I don't think he will have to worry about that this year.

This will be T.J. Green's year to shine. He'll have a solid O-line in front of him to clear the path. I can't wait!:banana:

I know for a fact that Coach Larkey can help his players get faster. He was a solid track coach at Laurel County and I believe started the track program at Rockcastle to help the football team in the offseason. If they do what he says, they can improve their speed.