Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKU Fans

Featured Replies

Apparently Gordon turned down invites to elite camps at IU, UNC and Duke since I get this scoop in Pittsburgh in April. He was starting to really blow up and stuck to his word on WKU...

 

You have to love these kids...

Any idea how much of an impact Ray Harper is having with recruiting? He always recruited well at KWC. Some of the kids he got were similar to the Memphis type kids but he always found players. He pretty much owned Peral head to head. Even in an assistants role, I like to see him succeding. Wish he would have never left KWC.

This will be a huge get if WKU can get Gordan. I am a WKU alum and love the direction of the program after Horn left. I feel like McDonald was the best possible hire and I hope we can keep him around and he doesn't go for "greener" pastures. Look for the Tops to do some wonderful things in the years to come!

GT, how much longer do you think WKU stays in the Sun Belt conference? I see them making a step up to C-USA before too long...

This will be a huge get if WKU can get Gordan. I am a WKU alum and love the direction of the program after Horn left. I feel like McDonald was the best possible hire and I hope we can keep him around and he doesn't go for "greener" pastures. Look for the Tops to do some wonderful things in the years to come!

 

I too would love that but I don't see the turnstyle ending if WKU continues it's success. One thing about most coaches is that they are always looking to move up to that next step. A result of their competitive nature I guess.

I put my two kids through WKU and really like to see them do well. The kids and WKU.:lol:

Did Harper eventually get in trouble at KWC?

Not so much a problem with Harper as it was a widespread problem through the entire athletics dept.

 

On a day when the NCAA revealed a wide scope of minor rules violations and cited Kentucky Wesleyan for "a lack of institutional control," school administrators expressed their relief.

 

...

 

The investigation uncovered a surprising amount of violations, 69 in all involving 45 athletes in eight sports spanning from 1998 to 2005.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.