Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Milton Bradley Suspended Again

Featured Replies

  • Replies 115
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Reds fan I love this. As a baseball fan I can't stand it. This isn't the kind of crap my little league guys need to see the "stars" doing.

Completely uncalled for suspension, MLB blew it out of proportion. He argued and should have been ejected but it wasnt anything worthy of a suspension.

Completely uncalled for suspension, MLB blew it out of proportion. He argued and should have been ejected but it wasnt anything worthy of a suspension.

 

 

If he bumped the umpire then he needed to be suspended.

Did you see it? If they touched, it was brushing and unintentional cause I couldn't see any contact made

Its only a matter of time with Bradley. This time it was an umpire, next time he's likely to blow up on his own team. There's a reason he's bounced around so much--like I said after they signed him last winter.

It doesn't matter if the bump or brush was intentional or not. The issue was that there was contact period.

  • Author
Did you see it? If they touched, it was brushing and unintentional cause I couldn't see any contact made

 

 

If the umpire said he bumped him, I don't need to see it.

If the umpire said he bumped him, I don't need to see it.

 

Then you obviously don't know squat about the sitation then because it's clear you are ignorant to this incident. The umpire didn't make the claim he was touched. It was 2nd base umpire who filed it, not the one who was allegedly touched. I've watch the incident over and over can see no contact made. Watch the replay before you pop off and just assume you're right. The pitch was a ball in every sense of the word, LOW AND INSIDE, with a 3-2 with the bases loaded in a tie ball game. ANYONE would feel wronged in that situation and I guarantee that the suspension will be reduce or taken away completely. But good job taking something you know NOTHING about and running with it:rolleyes:

Maybe you should watch the replay. There IS contact! The bill of the umpire's hat clearly moves from contact with Milton.

Then you obviously don't know squat about the sitation then because it's clear you are ignorant to this incident. The umpire didn't make the claim he was touched. It was 2nd base umpire who filed it, not the one who was allegedly touched. I've watch the incident over and over can see no contact made. Watch the replay before you pop off and just assume you're right. The pitch was a ball in every sense of the word, LOW AND INSIDE, with a 3-2 with the bases loaded in a tie ball game. ANYONE would feel wronged in that situation and I guarantee that the suspension will be reduce or taken away completely. But good job taking something you know NOTHING about and running with it:rolleyes:

 

Wow.

 

Bottom line is Bradley has a history, and that's not going to do him any favors.

 

I still can't believe the Cubs gave him so much money this offseason.

Wow.

 

Bottom line is Bradley has a history, and that's not going to do him any favors.

 

I still can't believe the Cubs gave him so much money this offseason.

 

What are you wowing about?

I couldn't see any contact and the call he got rung up on was worth arguing.

Figures that's be the link posted you need the one ESPN has been showing. It's an above view with CLEAR CONTACT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.