Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Isiah Thomas

Featured Replies

New head coach at Florida International, per Andy Katz of ESPN.

We will see if he ruins FIU like he did the Knicks and Pacers.

We will see if he ruins FIU like he did the Knicks and Pacers.

 

Don't forget the wonders he did for the CBA!

Don't forget the wonders he did for the CBA!

 

Yes, you're right. He did leave a shipwreck, there.

New head coach at Florida International, per Andy Katz of ESPN.

 

Huge gamble to say the least!

I think it's a great hire for FIU.

 

The Sun Belt has seen a lot of "recycled" coaches arrive recently.

I think it's a great hire for FIU.

 

The Sun Belt has seen a lot of "recycled" coaches arrive recently.

 

This hire is straight off the trash heap!

I think it's a great hire for FIU.

 

The Sun Belt has seen a lot of "recycled" coaches arrive recently.

 

I think it's a great hire too.

 

You get a huge name coach on the NBA side to coach your small conference, small school. His x's and o's aren't bad. His FA signing and contract dealings were what killed him at the Knicks.

 

He is very charismatic and that, along with NBA experience, will go a long way in helping him recruit. I think this is a great hire.

I think it's a great hire too.

 

You get a huge name coach on the NBA side to coach your small conference, small school. His x's and o's aren't bad. His FA signing and contract dealings were what killed him at the Knicks.

 

He is very charismatic and that, along with NBA experience, will go a long way in helping him recruit. I think this is a great hire.

 

Just make sure no females work in the basketball office and everything should be fine.

Just make sure no females work in the basketball office and everything should be fine.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumb:

Just make sure no females work in the basketball office and everything should be fine.

 

:lol::lol::lol: That' funny right there, I don't care who you are.

 

I do think that Thomas will be a good hire for FIU. I look for him to build a good program there. jmo.

Another example of being a great player doesn't make you a great coach, or person as far as that goes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.